Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Eric Rockcliff (played by Aggy1231)

This is the second character I made. I made him 5 years ago and he is my little baby.
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy the proud mother of Melissa Ann Kennedy.
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I’m in an rp where I am a tragic woman rock and roll star that spiraled out of control and crashed and burned at the end of a tour. I went on a bender after the 2nd-last gig and the band and manager quit, only sticking around for the last show. I went on another bender and only lived thanks to a dear friend of mine.

Starting a new RP set ten years later when the band gets together for a fundraiser. I’m working on my ‘future personna’ now.
Jessie James Booth (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

My newest wild west character🍻
Willow Stevens (played by Autumn_Vale)

One of my newer girls, i haven't created a backstory for her yet as im not sure what to use her for.
Preferably modern or apocolypse type scenarios i think, shes the bad girl and she likes it ;)
Handsome Devil (played by MasterWinter)

The face claim I use here is Jon Schaffer and he's part of a band called DEMONS & WIZARDS.

I first saw him, and first heard of the band, in the new music vid called Diabolic, via YouTube, and it's from their new album coming out next year.

I talked to my friend Sky about this, and I said: "Using him as base to make my own Lucifer. For now I will keep him to Krispy and I. So many people make or rp Lucifer in general. Only difference with mine, is an older looking one plus making him a musician since that is what his base look is."

Sky had said they liked it, and I said: Really? Sky answered with: "its interesting, cause almost all Lucifer characters people play are the young types"

So, here ya go. My version of an older Lucifer, who's still up to no good.
4-8-2 (played by nightmqre)

Mmmmmm this girl has been awakening my inner gay for the past few days.

I am very proud of her as of now. I coded the template myself too... wooooo!
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

My hit woman. She's a real gangster.
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A brave volunteer army sergeant fighting for our country.
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

My 'western' character. A brutal bounty hunter who really doesn't care if he lives or dies.
Cosima (played by Caelianna)

My hacker baby, Cosima. I'm quite proud of myself for getting her profile done and complete.
Sarah is the main character I use in roleplays. She's a dancer and is family oriented.
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps)

Brand new in the roster of anonymity; a Fallen angel (Now Demon) who restores Art while 'watching' people to see if their souls are corruptible.
Bellerose (played by MasterWinter)

This handsome guy is my newest OC, Jules.

Jules is the son of Jonathan Harker from Dracula, and the backstory to Jules begins with the fact his father didn't get Mina back. Mina is still with Dracula. Be it you want to say that Dracula turned into Alucard from Hellsing, or just somehow escaped Abraham Van Helsing however he did, the point is: Jonathan never got Mina back.

Jonathan moved on and re-married and had a son, which happens to be Jules. Unfortunately...Well. I won't go into more detail. But due to events out of Jules's hands, his father Jonathan ends up disowning him. Thus Jules begins a new life with a new identity.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

Sasha is a beautiful and talented lady who emigrated to the United States from the Ukraine with her father and older brother. She is very good with both guns and violins, snd was hired by the CIA (her father’s employer) as a translator. She became an agent when an old cold war spook in the agency saw potential in her abilities and she worked in covert operations for several years.
Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25)

I am extremely happy about how this guy came out! I did a lot of research to make him as close to reality as possible while adding some stuff here and there... (he’s still a semi WIP)
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

My most beloved characters Aylssa and Melissa Kennedy. Mother and daughter.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

My Bohemian hippy rock n roller Darrell. Currently in a long-running but slow-moving RP with another singer. Darrell is, and has been a joy to write!
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

I'll show off Heather again.... she is still looking for a boyfriend.
Ardira Tinume (played by EarlyGrey)

Not sure if I've ever shared Ardie here, but she's one of my oldest OCs and has a special place in my heart. <3
It's always been my plan to write a book about her, if I knew how to go about doing so.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus