Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

"Tea? Well, I'm from the south so sweet of course! Is there any other kind? What is or was your favorite subject or activity in school?"
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz wiggled their antennae enthusiastically, signing out an answer of: 'Science! Definitely science! Which science? Any science! All the sciences!'

'matter-eaters like their candy, correct? What is your favourite part about eating candy? I simply must understand why it is such a big deal!'
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

"In general I think the appeal of eating candy comes from the fact that it tastes good... and also everyone just LOVES paying expensive dental bills to fix the cavities caused by all the sugar. Personally though, my favourite part is biting the candies that shouldn't be bitten, and very slooowly eating the ones that most people devour like popcorn."
"Now, what's your favourite kind of breakfast cereal? It is absolutely integral that I learn this..."
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Why that would be Cap’n Crunch. I remember getting a toy whistle out of the box and using it to make free phone calls. What is your favourite chemistry experiment?”
"My friend Gary talked about that. He's into all that weird phone stuff. He showed us this creepy voice on this payphone in the lobby at his work. Uh, chemistry experiment? Uh.... drawing a blank. I'm just a freshman, I mean I'll be a sophomore in the fall so I haven't had chemistry yet... Uh, one time I mixed a bunch of stuff into cookie batter to see what the cookies would taste like. They didn't bake very well, but they did taste good. Does that count? What's your character's favorite song?"
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

What's your character's favorite vehicle?
Deirdre Emaràin (played by pixl.Bee)

"Hmm. Motorcycles are cool. I'm not an expert so I can't get very specific... but yeah!"
Okay, who is your character's favourite out of all of your OTHER characters? (Even if they've never canonically met, who would they like most, or find the most interesting?)
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“My fellow Dunedain Ranger who I rode and fought with in the Great War of the ring... Hanasian.”

“What is the name of your favourite sword?”
Mitsue (played by JetStorm)

"The Tang...I own one myself."

What is your favorite place to unwind and get away from reality
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"The beach resort that Future Trunks set up. It's within reasonable distance of Kame House, and it's good to chill out at."

"What would your favourite sport to watch on the basis of entertainment value?"
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“I’ve always liked ice hockey,”

What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"I guess it would be my jacket"

What is your favorite way to pass the time?
Kai (played by MHAFangirl)

"My favorite way to pass time is to sing and play guitar"

What is your favorite thing to do in the morning?
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"In the morning? Go back to sleep, ideally." Maisi grins jokingly before shrugging, fidgeting with her hands behind her back. "Realistically, I guess I like to go sit outside for a little while and just let my mind wake up properly before jumping into whatever I have to do that day."

Looking to the next person, she inquires, "What's your favorite music to listen to when you're in a good mood?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim hisses at the prospect of having to choose. His preferences were far too indiscriminate when it comes to music, so Maisi gets a look of indulgent disapproval. "I'm afraid I'm going to have nix your query entirely, precious. That's hardly a fair question. In fact, mood-based music is far too diversified as it is, and yet here you are attempting to categorize a mindset of infinite possibilities. What sort of good mood am I in? That would determine my choices, I suppose."

The criminal lets loose a soft, agreeable chuckle. "Why that would be like asking what your favorite color was," Jim drags his gaze over the artist before settling in her ashen stare as he recollected. "I've seen your response to that one, love."

"Anyway," Jim begins, his pitch perhaps a bit too grandiose. "What is your favorite little secret sin? What is that you just absolutely love getting away with?"
“All the shite I already do get away with, such as that time I burned down a library. Good times.”

“And as for you. What do you do when you want to have a good time?”
Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

“I really enjoy going to raves, but I have a good time just sitting on the beach watching and listening to the ocean. What is your favorite way to relax?”
"I-I like to snuggle up in a blanket and doze."

"W-what's your favourite kind of candy? I like those little fudge balls that are covered in chocolate. Lindt, I think it's called?"
Charis (played anonymously)

Both would agree that their answer is those butterscotch hard candies.
What is your character's favourite style to have their hair in?
Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

“I usually let it be loose over my shoulders but when I work I put it in a ponytail.”

*I readjust my hair-band to snug up my ponytail*

“What is the most amazing sound you ever heard?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus