Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Jude (played by Banshee)

"I don't do social activities, for other people's sake, mostly... But hypothetically, I'd likely be into baseball! I wanted to do that when I was a kid... I'm such a tomboy."

"Who's your favorite person?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“The edible ones?” He smirked and shook his head “bad taste I know.”

“I’d say either my doctor or someone else outside of work..”

He quickly changed the subject.

“What’s your favourite smell?”
"The loins of an Elven woman"

What is your favorite thing to do with another person ? barring anything sexual ofcourse.
Uvasi (played by LunarValravn)

" You had to strip my fun away!" Every tail was flipped as the dark fox turned away. " I must say tricking another is a real treat. They scream, blush, or chase you down which adds to the fun! Yes, tricks are my favorite decent thing to do with another soul"

" What's your favorite aspect of life or death?"
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"COOOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What is your preferred armed fighting style?"
Salem Lynch (played by Banshee)

"...Does hexes, curses and spells count? I'm not really a brawler."

"Where and how would you hide a body?"
Light (played anonymously)

"String them up outside my forest as a warning to would be defilers and intruders. I'm usually far more merciful, but if I resorted to lethal methods already I rather put them up for display."

"What is your favorite kind of tree?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Ooh, that would have to be birch trees. I love that winter and fall aesthetic of the white and black bark with vibrant, crimson-orange leaves..." The artist sighs with a satisfied expression. "It's one of my favorite color schemes."

"Let me see...what's your favorite breed of cat? If you're more of a dog person, what's your favorite breed of dog?"
“I adore huskies, miss.” Iseki smiled politely towards the pretty woman, dimples dotting his cheeks. “Cats are very pesky creatures. Remind me of my mother.”

He pressed a finger to his chin in thought. “What is your favorite.. super power?”
“Oh oh! Maybe… flight! Or how about laser vision-“ Noen gasped, her face lighting up, “I know! Time Travel!”

“So, what’s your favorite kind of music?”
Ariel Phoenix (played by Berrystar)

"Perhaps.. some classical music?" She questioned, her nose twitching just a little.

"Favourite fighting technique?"
"The Imperial war manual Lex Velum details a complex methodology with regards to physical combat known as the Vea Velatores or " Warriors Way " which consists of a collection of two hundred years worth of combat instructions compiled by Magnus Liberos, whom took upon himself a spiritual warrior's journey across many realms, it was published in the Tiberican era of the Valradic Empire, The Empire's legionaries place a relatively high emphasis on brutal close-quarters brawling and thus the Vea Velatores is heavily focused on grappling and wrestling with pugilism being there to supplement these, a lot of physical condition then blade and spear combat follow, particularly learning to fight with a shield in contrast to other battle methods the Vea Velatorum has a focus on rapidly dispatching and grounding the enemy, with the philosophy being the quicker you can incapacitate an enemy, the less harm they pose, it is far more brutal than performative pugilism, Milites guilds often host tournaments that serve as training for recruits and an exhibition for the public. Ofcourse i am quite fond also of the Rovaltian " L'ordre Duele " or the duelists order, the Swordmasters of Rovalt are renowned for this method utilizing two handed blades and I had the honor of having the tutelage of one of their grandmasters as a legionary. That would summarize it i suppose "

"What is your favorite language ?"
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" Spanish, it is my first language. It is such a beautiful language to learn and speak. "

" What is your favorite thing you saw on Youtube ? "
Ruin (played anonymously)

"This is an interesting question, how cunning of you to bring the subject up. I would have to sate myself, walking around a derelict building looking for paranormal activity."

"What is your favourite source of inspiration?"
Mela vener (played by Dib2435)

" The Crystal Gems and all of their adventures. I started my webcomic before me and my family moves to Beach City, so the crystal gems and everyone in Beach City have been helping me with my webcomic ever I arrive."

" What is your favorite kind of pizza "
Dust (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"It's a combination of hot and spicy and seafood."

"What's your character's favorite horror film?"
(Depends on time period and age but ill let modern Mercy and 1800s Mercy answer this one)

Modern Mercy: “Jennifer’s Body 100%”
1800s Mercy: “ Im not sure what a ‘movie’ is but if you want to know horror, let me tell you about this one time my captain and i”*goes into whole long story*

What is your character’s favorite dessert?
River Moore (played by Zoe_Ana)

"Undecided. I have yet to taste all the delectable snacks of the world." He gives a cheeky smile, knowing that he would never be able to decide.

"What is your character's favorite time of day?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Nighttime, definitely." Maisi nods, giving the stranger a serene smile. "I like sunset too, but night definitely wins. I love the stars. There's something absolutely fascinating to me in knowing that people thousands of years ago looked up and saw those same stars and constellations, more or less--you don't always realize how truly ancient they are until you start to think about it."

She sighs sentimentally, her gaze focusing on the middle distance as she quotes, "For the winds that awakened the stars are blowing through my blood. William Butler Yeats wrote that. I always think about it when I go stargazing."

Her eyes refocus on her current surroundings and she blinks as if she'd forgotten she was there; with another relaxed smile, she curiously asks another, "Speaking of stargazing, what's your favorite constellation?"
Ruin (played anonymously)

He steps up quietly to the young woman and inclining his head slightly clears his throat revealing his presence. He didn't wish to make Maisi apprehensive with his unexpected approach, she may not have wanted him to respond to her challenge since their last encounter assuming she may have a somewhat negative opinion of him, so he keeps a respectable distance.
"My answer would be Pisces. Pisces represents Aphrodite and her son, Eros. Turning into fish to escape the monster, Typhon. Then there's Pisces Austrinus, the southern fish which dates back to Babylonian times and in Greek mythology, this is the fish often seen drinking the water of Aquarius. Anyone born under Pisces develops a beautiful gentle nature and is often artistically talented, like yourself, preferring nature and the company of animals. I could elaborate upon the subject but I do not wish to take up your time, Miss Dennis." He gives the young woman a warm friendly smile offering a courteous bow of his head before he turns his attention to the next person.
"What has been your most favourite challenge?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus