Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Well," Jim thrust his hands in his pockets and leaned back on his heels, smirking, "I hardly think that's appropriate for polite company, so we'll have to move on to the second most amazing, hm?"

The criminal consultant sported a disarming smile, assuming the role now of the fun-loving, genius professor of mathematics. "I'd have to say it would be that sudden gasp of realization. It's that moment of truth, the sudden epiphany -- y'know, the lightbulb's flash! Almost nothing like it, especially when the results are truly outstanding."

Moriarty took a moment for himself to appreciate the sensation of his sentiment before he moved on to address the next person awaiting his submission. "What say you, hm? Do you have a favorite subject, what is it, and why?"
Vishnu Badakar (played anonymously)

"Yes, besides looking into occult artifacts. It's Archeoastronomy in India." He chuckled, displaying an enthusiastic toothy grin. "I've written several papers on the Sacred Geography of Hindu Holy Places of Chakrabarti, also Sacred Geography and Cosmic Geometries. The Sacred Cosmos: Legacy, Perspectives, and Pathways of Lifeworld. Would you like to have a read?" He beamed wondering if the master criminal would take any interest.

He turned to the next person, still smiling. "Do you have a favourite landscape feature that you wish you could visit frequently?"
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Probably, 5's old homeland, she says that it has interesting landscapes." Drans says, "But what do you dispose doing, but would you like to come with me?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"To answer the above, above inquiry -- yes, I would thoroughly enjoy a read! When you have time, of course," Moriarty waved informally.

"As for you," he turned now toward Drans with a hardened look. "I'm not entirely certain what you've asked of me, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with something I favor."

He skims over to the one beyond their conversation now. "What would be an absolutely ideal vacation for you, and what sort of things would you do on said vacation? And for you drama queens out there who'll likely say something along the lines of 'I don't have time for such trivial things,' tough! Treat it as a hypothetical. I want this answered accordingly."
Sally Thompson (played by CoolBean)

"Hmmm... vacation huh? Well it's gotta be a place that's not too hot! I use to get mad sunburnt on the courts!"

She rubs at her neck. An awkward moment of silence occurs.

"Err.. Oh! I heard about this holiday called 'Oktoberfest' once. Apparently you can drink heaps of booze! sounds amazing, I'd definitely vacate to Germany or wherever it is!"

What's something you really like but others don't?
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

A groan can be heard from the man, his one eye staring blankly into nothingness; a tile on the floor, the ensign wasp about to strike another insect, the criminal mastermind just a few feet about them. One would think a brooding character would be absorbed into grim thoughts, murder in his mind perhaps, a deal to be done, but then a sly smile brightens its otherwise weary face. A little scoff following after. "I sure could use some booze right now." — The smile turns into a proper chuckle as the man shakes his head. The question he gets, however, takes the smile away.

"That's not--" — The man, 'Revenant', swallows dry. "--That's not something I'm keen on sharing, lady." — He shakes his head again, trying to focus his head on the booze. His eye turns to a fly wrapped into a spider's web, his right limb twitches and then Revenant wipes a droplet of cold sweat off his forehead. "But if you really want an answer." — He cuts Sally with a gaze of a thousand miles, air slowly leaving his body.

"I really, really like..."

"... Spiced mate tea."* — With an instant, the tension is gone. That smartass smirk comes back and Revenant finds himself licking his lips. "Damn, I don't get why so many hate it. The stuff's amazing, you've got to try it sometime, lady. It's so much better when you add a few sprinkles of cinnamon and pepper in it. Dammit, do they even serve mate in here?"

After realizing that he almost made a monologue about his favorite non-alcoholic beverage, Revenant looks to the sides, hoping no one have heard this grizzled man's ramblings. After another a groan, he brings his own question forward: "I like drinking mate and sweetened wine to the sound of a powerful orchestra. How about you? What sort of musical genre you like the most? And don't bring me that new age abomination that they call 'techno'."

Drans looked at the man, "They made another genre of music? I didn't know that, but I guess I like any really with lyrics." Drans turned to the next person, "So, speaking of this that wasn't known, what thing do you not know while everyone else knows about the thing?" Drans asked, laughing to herself at the silly question.
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Oh, lots of things," the dreadnought turned her head. "The latest Royal Navy ships, they're too much for me to know."

Without looking, she asked her question, “Favorite time of day?”
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Why, whenever it’s tea time, Miss Revenge.”

“Speaking of tea, what is your favorite kind of tea?”
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Chamomile. It helps me sleep. What is your favorite comfort food?”
"Cinnamon Bun cupcakes." The smol shipgirl holds up a tray of them. "Miss Belfast from the Royal Navy showed me how to make them. You bake tiny cinnamon buns in cupcake wrappers and garnish it with frosting." She looks outside to where it's raining hard, and curls up in a blanket. "What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?"

"Preferably sleep, however I honestly wouldn't mind being with other people. Also can I have a cupcake?" Drans asked, "the next question however is what do you feel you are good at?"
Lex (played anonymously)

“I’m good at pretty much everything! Or so it may appear. Being the self proclaimed king of fake confidence” he smirks.

Whats your favourite smell?
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Anything that is mud, blood, gunpowder, corpses, and chemical warfare...is my favorite.”

“What is your favorite thing to drink, especially on a rainy day?”
Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

"Fresh B RhD negative, that's a type of blood."

"What's your favourite method of travel?"

"Teleportation, but what is your least favorite type of person?" Drans asked, twirling a bone in the air out of boredom
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

“Racists.” Summer quickly answered. There were more around than one would know, and she had been saddened to find some who she thought were friends had let their colors show through in the last few years.

With a sigh she pushed it from thought for now and smiled. “What is your favorite way to forget hurts?”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"As in, get over something painful?" the artist clarifies. "I personally just have a nice walk out in nature and have a long talk with myself about whatever happened. If my cat's around, sometimes I'll talk it through with him. It's not so much needing the conversation as needing to just say it, you know? But, yes, other than that... I guess the other way I forget something hurtful is by deciding not to dwell on it anymore."

Maisi, like the young woman before her, sighs quietly before putting on a friendly smile. "Whether they like being around you or not," she asks someone else, quirking her head to the side. "Who is your favorite person to spend time with, or just be in the general presence of?"
"Well, for a time it was my wife, an elven woman of noble blood named Rhyl'yra,(Rill-Ira) whose father was my commanding officer, Centurion Ilthrandir of the XIIth Legion Argentus Gryphos - (Silver Gryphons) she died during an unfortunate series of events with our unborn child still in her womb whilst I was away on campaign, I do not speak leisurely of the instance, I do not think we overcome such things we merely learn to cope. Since then the elven girls at a few noteworthy brothels in and around the Empire have made for fine company much as I ensure my concubines are well-taken care of, free of the pox and other woes what have you, other than that I enjoy the company of my gryphon, Tractus an imperial war mount who is magnificent to behold and more faithful than a hunter's hound, lastly I enjoy the company of my soldiers, those who lend their blade and their lives and carry forth my order with honour and duty are indeed deserving of my friendship, I still visit the retired ones when the legion is garrisoned near their dwellings. I perhaps, also enjoy the company of those who have to lead a life of blood and steel, not brigands so much as military personnel or even mercenaries, the relevance helps to break the ice as one might say, In the good old days, when honor and valor were of some value, I remember meeting the commanders of rival armies, we would laugh, share a drink to our fates, enjoin in a game of crixtus or chess and then do battle with more ferocity than rabid beasts and should i have found their bodies, they were given a proper burial and their possessions were returned to their families rather than taken as war reparations but i suppose that's enough of that to give you an idea of whose company i enjoy"

What is/are your character's favorite weapon(s) ?
"You've got quite the interesting story, old soldier," the tall white-furred fox-like creature notes, ear quirked in an expression similar to a raised eyebrow of someone both impressed and somewhat surprised, "I hope those you've lost rest well."

Then a wicked, toothy grin crosses her snout and a wild look comes into her two-toned eyes as she says, "Now, onto that question...."

Her hand passes by one of her fluffy tails and withdraws a ceramic ellipsoid make of countless little hexagons from the fur. One end has a small assembly with a pin securing a lever, and a small box-shape around them. "This baby is the Mark 14-061 plasma-discharge gyro-guided tri-trigger fragmentation grenade. Attuned to the user, it requires a precise magical impulse to trigger even once the pin is out, and requires a digital detonation confirm order as well. Fantastic for leaving a trap, using to make people dive for cover without actually blowin' stuff up, as well as just whipping it and watching it curve to follow whoever you've locked your HUD onto and seeing them get fragged."

She begins idly tossing it from hand to hand as she continues, "Kill radius of twelve and a half meters against conventional soft targets, eight for a Pentatheic, releasing both hypersonic ultra-hard shrapnel which is also on fire, and a wave of plasma, as well as a pretty hefty concussive blast. It even has an anti-armour mode where it shifts to acting as a shaped charge on contact to punch through anything short of full on power armour or ship hull! I always like to keep a few on me for those things that just don't get solved with magic where I still need to reach out and touch someone." A devious little giggle crosses her teeth.

"Now for the next one, what's your favourite prank you've pulled? I could use some new ideas."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus