Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Amber (played by Dib2435)

What a Great topic!! I have so many, it's definitely sneaking into rooms and putting harmless Animals into the room. One of my well known pranks to pull on people.

What is your favorite kind of movie
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

Vampire movie and my beloved one is Bram Stoker's Dracula 1992
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

What was your worst nightmare so far?
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

"This hits rather close to home." A long pause followed. "The nightmares that are all too real, that remind me of the brimstone and flame, the lifeless earth and the scent of death. The scorched ruins of homes, the smoke filling the air with haze. And that sense of helplessness. Being able to do nothing."

The Nightingale let the silence afterwards stand for a moment, ostensibly deep in contemplation. "What is your favorite place?"
"The Amaranthine Coast upon the south-western shores of the Empire is magnificent to behold in the spring, blue waters cascade against white sands and the cliffs and fields are covered in blooms of crimson and violet color, it is a sparsely populated place and most people here are involved with catering to the nobility which often visit, if ever there was a place to behold the splendor of the Empire, it'd be that place, the late Emperor Kyronus V was a patron of art and architecture and some of the more glorious palaces, arch-ways and structures serve only to compliment the natural beauty of that land, rich produce bearing orchards, vineyards atop chalky cliffs and gardens across sandy plains. It is a place of great decadence and fornication, what's not to like."

What is your favorite means of leisure or relaxation?
"Ooooh, that'd be working on Sparky!" Syris says, hefting his ramshackle grenade launcher on to his shoulder. "It has 37 different kinds of ammo now! 481 if you include Helforth's magic! Best place for it is at Gavin's scrapyard, all kinds of junk there." Syris sighs. "Gavin is best friend kobold could ask for..."

As Syris' response trails off, Helforth speaks up. "Ahem. Well if you're done, I suppose I'll respond now. My preferred form of leisure would definitely be relaxing by the soul grinders with a nice glass of wine and a good grimoire. Not that I get much of a chance these days, being stuck in this imbecile. Nowadays, I mostly just enjoy the periods where Syris is asleep. It's a rare chance to stop and ponder ways out of this personal hell."

Helforth continues after a brief silence. "I suppose it's time to throw my own thoughts into the mix. What is your favourite--"

"TRAP!" Syris interjects gleefully. "Device, ambush, funny, deadly, Syris doesn't mind! Syris is always looking for new ideas!"

".... I despise you, you good-for-nothing cretin!"
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"I should hardly think any sort of trap should be ones favourite," comes the indignant reply. Then, after a moment, Dael flushes and his gaze flickers away. "... Though I suppose I did 'trap' Archibald by spiking my sister's dessert with scalded pepper. If he hadn't stolen it, he never would have had any problems and thus I feel his discomfort was hard-earned. I suppose that would be my preference, then. Something that only harms the one who deserves it, ideally teaching a vital lesson in the process.

What is your favourite kind of story? Something romantic, adventurous, historic, a tale heard as a child from your parents - any will do."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" Any kind of stories will do, except for scary. I own so many books my guapo novio nombre Joe ( very handsome boyfriend named Joe ) even says that I am the biggest bookworm he ever knows."

" What is your favorite bake good? "
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Favorite baked good?" The young artist appears semi-distraught at the question. "There's so many good ones..."

After a long ponder, she finally snaps her fingers, deciding, "Alright, at the moment, I'm thinking plain old, homemade apple pie. Nothing quite like that cinnamon and baked apple smell filling a living space in the evening. It's so nice and cozy."

Maisi sighs wistfully before turning to someone else and asking, "Here's one for you! What's your favorite kind of flower?"
Jude (played by Banshee)

"I like sunflowers a whole lot. We had lots of the really big ones in the garden when I was a kid. Did you know they turn towards each other if the sun gets blocked?"

"What is your favorite weather and season?"
Luna (played by Rika24)

"I love the winter. It makes me remember the snow mountain village I grew up in, however snow can be troublesome in a village.

" what's your favourite toy as a child?"
Ruin (played anonymously)

"A human skull I discovered near a stony stream. It's strange how the landscape now looks. It's naught but a desert, crusting with the sands of revenge and regret." His eyes gazed lifeless and grim, ancient memories that seldom struck his thoughts now crawled over his very being, unwanted.

"What is your favourite way to punish those who have wronged against you?"
"Orchestrating their death whether literal or figurative. If I can't physically get to them, then I will document and have proof of every heinous misdeed the lowlife has done and expose the piece of **** on every known social media platform. Abusers and such low-lives deserve no privacy or respect when they strip others of theirs!" she growled, her rage making it clear that the wounds go deep and no mercy or forgiveness will ever be afford for those responsible for inflicting such on others who were once innocent.

Still she manages a smile to her husband, extending her hand to clasp his own larger one.
"On to more pleasant topics. what is your favourite place to go for a hike?"
My Mother’s forest back on our race’s home planet. The trees there are sometimes triple the size of Terran Redwoods, and so many different kinds of trees make up the woods, some grow to where you can hike through the branches, others have canopies the stretch out for hundreds of feet, and and some glow during the nights so you don’t have to worry about tripping in the dark. I need to take a visit there soon, but something always comes up.

What is your characters favorite pet?
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" My German Shepherd, I had her for three years now and she is amazing. Doesn't bark incase she needs to, gentle, and is a people person. I can't imagine how life would be with out her "

" What is your favorite thing about your job ? "
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

“It’s never boring.”

“What’s your favorite...flower?”
Maliata Ferrow (played by AliRevellian)

"Hm... probably the clematis," they thought for a moment, knowing they had never really thought of such a thing before.

"What's your favorite flavor of fruit candies?"
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“Fruit candies? Um... I have a weakness for dark-chocolate-covered raspberries.”

*Plays a chord on her acoustic guitar*

“What is your favorite song?”
"I once heard an elven songmaiden sing the most wonderful song to honor the legions when we settled in the city of Aervaleth, in support of the Elven high king when he braved an invasion by the damned forces of malevolence, she sung it closest to our native High Imperial dialect"

Ruin (played anonymously)

"Tsk, tsk. Not very attentive for a commander. Is age creeping up on you? Is your mind softening with all those memories as your body becomes worn and vulnerable? As you failed to contribute with another query then I shall also answer the beautiful and talented creature above."

"What's your favourite social activity?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus