Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"Finding my biological father. Once I did find him, getting him to admit I was his daughter."

Deanna answered a call at the reception desk before asking, "What is your biggest regret in life so far?"
" Not being able to save my wife and the unborn child she carried in her womb, I could not, for as cruel fate would have it, I was thousands of miles away fighting a war whilst they were being murdered, a bitter blow, and ceaseless woe. "

What is your favorite trait in another person/character ?
Ruin (played anonymously)

He casually thumbs his lower lip, ruminating upon all of his past encounters, considering the most vulnerable of those poor souls. "Such a choice. I admit there are a few traits that offer amusement. However, to pin it down to just one?" A slow grin of gratification pulls at his lips. "The Worrywarts, those inclined to excessive worrying. They're just so easy to manipulate."

"What is your favourite way to greet a friend? For example, a handshake? A peck on each cheek, etc?"
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"Wishy washy, indecisive, weather vanes, yeah, can't stand them! People like that will get you killed in a fight. Better to toss'em in a somewhat shallow pit until the fight is over than have them stand there doing nothing because they can't get their head on straight. But that wasn't the question. As for your question, a peck on both cheeks for a friend, though I count those on the fingers of my two hands. Also it's a French greeting, I'm accustomed to."

"What is your favourite symbol as a pendant or amulet and why?"
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Shark fin, because I'm a shaaaaaaaark. Raaaaaawr."

"What's your favourite type of secret code?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"That would have to be a code I come up with myself. I used to make up little codes and alphabets to write with when I was younger, mostly to keep my journal entries safe from my little sister." Maisi smiles at the memories, adding, "I came up with some pretty good ones, if I do say so myself! Unfortunately I lost the key to one of them, and that portion of my old journal is now also safe from me."

She laughs lightly, turning her attention to someone else. "Hello there! Mind if I ask what your favorite childhood memory is?"
Light (played anonymously)

"In the first age, in the infancy of the Primordials, before the mortal races sprung from the mud to create what is now known as the second world. I remember bringing down the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young along with my siblings and banishing her back to her maddening abyss. No matter how much time passes, that is a memory I seem capable of fondly retaining."

"What is your favorite type of dance?
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"As a solo dance, Baladi, though I rarely perform it in public accept for a few show's done for friends who wanted to raise funds for their studio or for a local theater. As a duo-dance it has to be Neuvo Tango, despite it's fancy name it has most of its origins and moves in traditional tango with new or improvised moves added on."

"What is your character's favorite soundtrack?"
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Blame it on the vaccine!

What's your character's favourite film/play/book?
Asher (played by hypxrphxbxx)

"Dracula. A classic," he says, brushing his bangs over his eyes.

"What is your character's favorite video game?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

"There was a game I once played about a living slice of cake that had to eat strawberries. It was surprisingly deep for such a simple premise. But whilst that game probably typifies my aesthetic, I guess it's not my favourite. Do I even have a favourite...? I have a bias to anything with a cute protagonist. But obvious it has to have a good story and be fun and challenging as well. I believe there's this human game series about a little white-furred spirit thing called Ori? Now that was fun. The second game made me cry so much!"

"Hello, next person! Tell me bold and tell me true - what is your favourite hat?"

2def4dc490bdec3bd3ef7033b38f6bd1.jpg

The Armor of Morr is a design, worn in a battle where the likelihood of no return is very high, House Leocadus has one piece of armor in such a design, the helmet of which we call the immortal lion, with the words,

Ave Imperator, Morturii De Salutant - Hail Emperor, Those Who Are About To Die, Salute You.

I suppose that helmet is my favorite hat because every man to wear it has died in battle and has had it reforged then quenched with their blood. My clan, my lineage, my history is writ in this metal and I hope i have the honor to die within it as well.

What is your favorite game to play with another person ?
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Cards. I would love to sit down with my sister and play some cards, but that's not going to happen... Maybe Rene would take me up on the offer? I promise not to cheat!"

"What is something you enjoy doing over and over again?"
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" I really enjoy helping out at adoption events for aminal shelters. I have been doing it ever since I was 10. "

" Who is your favorite superhero? "
Dana Wyne (played anonymously)

”Maya Lopez, aka Echo!”

1jLX8Km.jpg

“What is your favorite pizza topping?”
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

"I'll pick all the meat off of it and leave the rest."

Whats you favourite way to start the day?
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Sleeping in, preferably," the young artist laughs. "Otherwise I love a nice little fruit salad and some orange juice, maybe some music to get me ready for the day."

Looking to someone else, she questions, "What's your favorite color combination?"
"Really trying to pull the painter's spirit outta all of us, eh? Can appreciate that- let's see.." Ashen hide, grayish smoke, claws and eyes of shiny silver. Safe for his tie and pants, Randle wasn't a particularly colorful fella himself, though that didn't acquit him of being a lover of the old arts in any way, of course. Moving his cigarillo from one corner of his mouth to the other, he mused: "Well, I think, of all things I've been lucky enough to cast a sorry glance on during my time among the stars, nothing's quite had a zing like the savannahs outside Nocta Harbor. Imagine the lushest golden grass, wavering up to ya knees at least, stretching out towards the indigo horizon and beyond, dotted with crimson trees bearing the grace of a dame on below, and an endless ocean of ivory stars and purple nebula clouds above." Something dreamy'd crept onto Randle's face as he drew this picture, a metallic canine flopping into view in his smile. "Of course, I do know that the ambiance has a lion's share in making it idyllic, but lemme tell ya: colors don't ever feel as vibrant after you've seen it."

"Anyway," he continued, shifting his dead gaze from the previous contestant to the next, "got something for ya not at all un-related to these ramblings of an old Husk. So: what's your favorite weather condition? And I'm not talking just rain or sunshine here, do go ahead and be as specific and elaborate as ya wanna be!" At the end of the day, it wasn't strange to think that a mechanical, unnatural entity like Randle could appreciate the wonders of the natural world like no other.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Subzero temperatures, make it cold and a blizzard, the bigger the snow storm the better! and if anyone happens to get lost in such weather well then...all the better. Make it so the ice on the water freezes so thick the trucks can drive over it."

"What is your favourite time of year?"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Late spring, when the weather is warm, but not TOO warm... and there're pretty flowers and school's about to end."
"What's your favourite thing someone has ever said to you?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus