Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art 2019

Is traditional art allowed if it is presented on a pure white background, or the background is photoshopped out using a digital art program?
XcrHJVs.png

alright alright I'm giving it a shot with this guy- I haven't done digital art for a little bit so whoops

I suppose he'd fit underneath the category Creatures!
Here's my entry for Anthro, Fantasy. She's someone's first OC. The colors are meme-y and aesthetic, she's fun, pretty, and her clothing don't match any particular timeline too well. She'll be looked back on fondly and with mild embarrassment.

MWhcPTg.png
Since it said you could do as many entries as you want to (Please correct me if I'm wrong) I'm submitting another one! This is a gang member/rebel character, could fit into dystopian worlds or modern!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x6lHtGbwyg0d-QdEmbeRgaHG0M4oDbcs
YXgNBk2.png

First one from me.

Alien sci fi :D

Bigger version can be found here.
Lyss wrote:
YXgNBk2.png

First one from me.

Daaaang this is nice
8uZxVl7.png

Fantasy character genre!
Larger version Here
Wert wrote:
8uZxVl7.png

Fantasy character genre!
Larger version Here

Oh gooosh this one's so CUTE
Claine Moderator

My entry is a dark fairy representing fantasy :D

MueWez1.png

High Res

I hope to get another one done too!
Smoke sprite for the Fae category! I like drawing cute little things. :3
GCxRXs6.png

Bigger version.
BobbinK

Lyss wrote:
YXgNBk2.png

First one from me.

I can't get over the detail of this design, you've outdone yourself lyss ♡
BobbinK

Owelle wrote:
Smoke sprite for the Fae category! I like drawing cute little things. :3
GCxRXs6.png

Bigger version.

The cuteness knows no bounds!! ♡
hi I finished mine.

During my time in Barbados I had the pleasure of hanging out with Carib Grackles. Thus I was inspired to draw the one that really wanted my pringles.

I give you, the Trash King for the fantasy genre

zcLdA5C.png

Big version
Lune wrote:
ZJiJ9Ox.png

Introducing Elizabeak Henrietta Cluckette VIII of Pidgenovia the fancy rococo pigeon. She can fit the historical, fantasy, and romance genres!
InquisitorCat wrote:
hi I finished mine.

During my time in Barbados I had the pleasure of hanging out with Carib Grackles. Thus I was inspired to draw the one that really wanted my pringles.

I give you, the Trash King for the fantasy genre

zcLdA5C.png

Big version

I can't be the ONLY one who thinks Elizabeak and the Trash King here make one HELL of a handsome couple, can I? #ishipit
emroidz wrote:
I can't be the ONLY one who thinks Elizabeak and the Trash King here make one HELL of a handsome couple, can I? #ishipit

oh god is this going to be just like the fire and water elemental from 2017's contest? I'm okay with this
I meeeeean I can ship it lol
Derglet wrote:
emroidz wrote:

oh god is this going to be just like the fire and water elemental from 2017's contest? I'm okay with this

YES. I love these mascot ship entries tbh... They're precious.
emroidz wrote:

BIRBEO, BIRBEO.. wherefore art thou Birbeo? OvO
LPTsTGr.png

Big version.

My first entry! A dandy-lion aristo-cat. ;) For the Anthro and Historical genres.
Going to go ahead and throw my hat in ... This is a mask that goes with my prior year mask. This one has a fun back story! If its GIVEN to you willingly you will be very prosperous but if you steal it.. Well expect to be poor until you give it away! Category would be artifacts

zgUDk4o.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art 2019

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus