Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Ohh Victi. Kiddo. You look shaken. Ya gotta have more confidence in yourself! You should be more like yer good friend Alastor! Or Julesy here! Gods knows she doesn't shy away.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Th-this is not a question of self c-confidence, I am s-simply not habituated to spontaneous involuntary confrontation of complex and convuluted instinctual and neuro-emotional phenomena regarding my long-term quotidian interractions with... w-with m-my.....

Sh-shut up! Fine, yeah, I have a boyfriend, ha friggin' ha! Look at this dumb fur-ball who still doesn't know how to react to loving someone after spending nearly her entire life with him. Reeeaaaal funny. I bet she still does the stupid wordless shy snuggling thing like a dumbass! Know what? maybe I do, but you all suck!

... I mean, if he's still around, there's gotta be something there, eh? Go with yer gut, don't be so hard on yerself. Everyone's got their way. Take it from someone that spends his life charming the cash outta the gold grubbers of the world. There's a method for everyone.
Adriannu (played by Katia)

It's a little immature to say someone sucks when they haven't even said anything yet. Also can we change the subject? All this mushy talk about boyfriends and sweethearts is making me ill. I don't even see why female adults go so crazy for male adults since the boys I knew were mean and tried to put worms in my hair. Then others tried to steal my food though that I could understand at least...Though I suppose mom said that it took a mommy and a daddy to have kids using a special hug. Does that mean Victi wants this person to be the daddy to have this special hug with?

(Yea for kids making things awkward and no Adriannu never got the talk from her parents for reasons. :P)

*Uproarious laughter*

Adriannu wrote:
It's a little immature to say someone sucks when they haven't even said anything yet. Also can we change the subject? All this mushy talk about boyfriends and sweethearts is making me ill. I don't even see why female adults go so crazy for male adults since the boys I knew were mean and tried to put worms in my hair. Then others tried to steal my food though that I could understand at least...Though I suppose mom said that it took a mommy and a daddy to have kids using a special hug. Does that mean Victi wants this person to be the daddy to have this special hug with?

(Yea for kids making things awkward and no Adriannu never got the talk from her parents for reasons. :P)

First off, I wasn't including you in the "all". You're fine, you remind me of me. Also, those kids you had to deal with sound terrible, and I hope you got to stab at least one. I knew morons like them, too. Finally got to do something about a real nasty one not too long ago, actually.... His tails look great hanging over my enchantery.

Second, I don't chase any other males. Or females. Or ...anyone else. I've known Ni since we were pups, and we've been close since. That's all there is to that. Anyway, the reason for the craziness you've seen is complex neurochemistry. A lot of complex neurochemistry.

And third, NO! Gods no, not a chance that he or anyone else is ever putting pups in me! >.< Nuh-uh, no way, never gonna happen. My hips are like they are to kick taller people in the face and to keep my center of mass low. That's it.

Having kids... (she shudders in mild terror at the thought)
Please don't get made at each other.

Anyways i want cookies , can someone give me one?
All joking aside, if he makes you happy that's really all that matters. You dont need to label things as long you both know how you both feel about each other.

Most men I know look at me either as a monster or just enjoy looking at my body. So I think you are lucky to have someone Victi.

And Liliath, were are in a green room. There can be anything, food wise, here. There is some on that table behind you. :) Here.
That's amazing, i forgot. This cookie is the best cookie i ever had.

Wait, we can do what now? Oh, I'm making the most of this!

A buffet table suited to a noble's party appears.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Heh, this Adriannu's a feisty one. Daggers out, ready for anything, distrustful by nature? Kid's been raised right!

I like her.

Yeah, I can agree with that. Kid's got a natural talent it seems.

... wait, did we just agree on something Victi?
I wanna meet her, she seems cool!

You make it sound like I'm terrible all the time about everything! Just because I don't mind tormenting and slaughtering people to achieve objectives of.... questionable importance or validity doesn't mean I'm otherwise generally unpleasant, I don't think.
Victi when will i meet you?

We'll see. I need to be back in any condition to go hunting again, which means recharging for a day or two. Then, depending on what Drake and I do, we'll figure out who we end up going after.
Maybe i could go to you it would go faster!

Just give it time, pup.
But why i am pretty fast! I hope do hope we meet soon, then i help you with that god.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus