Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Raven wrote:
Nah, she's somebody different, I think.
I hope she won't try to stop us, cause we will help that god!
N-now, Liliath I really think you're misunderstanding the nature of this elder god.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus wrote:
N-now, Liliath I really think you're misunderstanding the nature of this elder god.

And you don't understand it will help us if we help it, Lisa please let me do what i want
The Elder Gods are as distinct from normal divinities as you are from a storm. The elder gods.... with a few exceptions, do not think as you or I do. They do not have emotions, nor comprehensible desires, nor a rationality any mortal can understand. They are forces of reality incarnate, without any understanding of mercy, kindness, or thanks. They speak, but their words are not language, they are simply orders to reality itself to obey. You could try to aid it, but the most reward you would get in return is a swifter demise by being in close proximity to it.

They exist, they devour, they attempt to make reality conform to their ideal geometries, to put it in simple terms. That is all they do.
i don't care if i try to do my best to help them , they might help me!
.......Allow me to be very blunt. It won't. It literally has no understanding of what it means to help. When a cult works to liberate an imprisoned elder god or ancient old one, they usually end up being the first to be eaten.
*sigh* To put it simply, girl, it doesn't understand you and will kill if you go near it. So let's not go near it, yes?
Her Eminence Lady Cryu-Dzien wrote:
.......Allow me to be very blunt. It won't. It literally has no understanding of what it means to help. When a cult works to liberate an imprisoned elder god or ancient old one, they usually end up being the first to be eaten.

But we could learn it how!
That's kind of you, but it won't work that way.
Not if I understand correctly. (Please back me up, your...uh... your Eminence?)
*sigh* To put it simply, girl, it doesn't understand you and will kill if you go near it. So let's not go near it, yes?

Maybe, but for now no. If we could learn it how to help us, it won't hurt us i hope
That's kind of you, but it won't work that way.
Lisa if i do my best it would work. Raven also wants to help
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Ah, about that...
It will not. It takes several things to teach someone something: Their willingness to learn, time from both of you, and a mutual understanding.

None of those will be present.

You either have it temporarily killed, imprison it, or die.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Waitwaitwait. TEMPORARILY kill? You've told me that they can be permanently neutralized in the past. And that imprisoning them is only a temporary solution.
Her Eminence Lady Cryu-Dzien wrote:
It will not. It takes several things to teach someone something: Their willingness to learn, time from both of you, and a mutual understanding.

None of those will be present.

You either have it temporarily killed, imprison it, or die.

I don't care if i need to be imprisoned , if it will help me learn the god how to help me i am fine with it
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Whoa, hey, what did I join in on? Eldritch horrors? Nah thanks. I happen to like civilization. How's an honest con man going to make a living without poor saps to swindle?
Just to be clear I wasnt about to summon all the demons to fight it. You think I'm that stupid to fight that thing?! And to add on Drake, I wouldve healed your hand but she teleported you away before I even got a chance. So i dont know what has your panties in a bunch but dont be rude to me just because you chose her to team up with. Please stop telling me to shut up.

Liliath it is very noble of you to want to do that. Help the God I mean, but his only desire and need in life is to consume. He or she will devour anything without a second thought and are too grown to learn any better... it's just how they are programmed. I wish there was a way though.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

So defensive. tsk-tsk. :3
I just dont like being talked to with such disrespect over something that was part of a fight you both started.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus