Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

HeySoxcanyoudistractthekidbeforeshestartsacultorsomething?okaythanksbye! (zips away)
..... No? Why am I even here, anyway?
Hey sox! I am so excited, soon i will meet a god!

Oh. Fine, fine, I'll stay.

But pup, you don't even really know where I am, and I can promise that you aren't as fast as a Shriker.
Girl! Elder gods are NOT like normal gods. Yeesh, we only use that term in English because of Lovecraft for cryin' out loud!
That is true, but i could find you i am good searcher and when i wake up i propbably will do some exploring
Neyesha wrote:
Girl! Elder gods are NOT like normal gods. Yeesh, we only use that term in English because of Lovecraft for cryin' out loud!

I could make them act like normal gods! If i talk with the god everything will be fine

(sighs) Can someone please teach Liliath to read so that she can read about these things? Please?
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Okay, Monkey? I know you want to make friends with the thing, and that's mighty noble of you. But to put it simply, even before we got the chance to meet them, people would have to be hurt or worse. I know you wanna make a new friend, but the only way for us to meet them in the first place is if people suffer. You don't want that, do you?

And as for you Victi, nothing against you, I just enjoy poking fun when I can. Hell, I've done some shady stuff in the past. I still remember when I put down an entire family line for the sake of a belt of enchanted throwing knives! Don't worry, there weren't any kids in it. Technically succeeded too, and woulda gotten my reward if it wasn't for a stable of paladin mounts! Heh, was a messy way for me to go!

... wait, that can't be right....

Oh, nice. Never did the "extinguish the bloodline" thing, believe it or not, but I did get paid by a couple to beat the heck out of their son so they could formally disown him, get him arrested, and have him exiled into a feral forest, so that was cool. He and I had history, too, so I've got his central tail in my enchantery now. Extra mana storage is always nice. The less sadistic side is that his sister is safe from him now, so that's good.

Ugh, that sounds rough.... and, uh... possibly nice work on the un-dying or managing to cheat death!
Child's play. Granted that's all I will say on the matter. No one wants to see that side of me. I've kept her hidden for many years.

Beat someone until complete exile... I'm guessing information extraction? Don't think I've ever worried about trophies though. I doubt gold qualifies. Then again, trophies are evidence, ain't worth the risk. As for dying, well.. I think I remember a hell of a lot of torture... and then something about a true name? I dunno, seems like my mind's blocking it to be honest....

Moving on! I think I'd rather think of anything else. Jules, you really got to show us sometime. All this teasing with no payoff, I'm starting to think you're embarrassed about your methods!

No, no, not information extraction. He was the objective. We just needed to punch through security and neutralize him enough that he couldn't use his own magic and wouldn't interfere in the investigation. He had a lot to answer for, and his family agreed.

Trophies.... well, it helps when your hideout is a very mobile, very hard to break speck in the vastness of space. If anyone makes it to my enchantery to see it, we've already been more than screwed. Also, it's a functional trophy! I can use it to store mana! It's great!

Hmmmm....maybe I should put her under pressure at some point. Hey Jules! How d'you feel about a breaching-charge stuck between your shoulder blades later? You know, as some encouragement to play rough. :3
Alastor Kain wrote:
Okay, Monkey? I know you want to make friends with the thing, and that's mighty noble of you. But to put it simply, even before we got the chance to meet them, people would have to be hurt or worse. I know you wanna make a new friend, but the only way for us to meet them in the first place is if people suffer. You don't want that, do you?

I just want a friend! Nevermind you guys don't understand and people don't have to suffer i will take care of that

... tell ya what, kiddo. If we find a way to meet this god without hurting anyone, I'll help you all the way. But we're gonna have to find a way to do that first. And before that, we got some other stuff to deal with. You okay with that?
Alastor Kain wrote:
... tell ya what, kiddo. If we find a way to meet this god without hurting anyone, I'll help you all the way. But we're gonna have to find a way to do that first. And before that, we got some other stuff to deal with. You okay with that?

Fine, as long as i can meet the god its fine
Put a what between my shoulder blades? Listen if the other half of me comes out I cant guarentee anyone's safety. She only goes after blood or a target she desires to destroy... and it is really hard to come back from that.

I mean I can tell you stories but they are quite gory and graphic for some younger viewers here.

So confident! Oh, you'll be fun game-side, won't you? ^.^
I'm fun on many other sides as well. ;3 I am quite skilled in fighting, but you should see my darker side. Unlike you, she aims to kill. No matter how old or young you are. She has no limitations and will not stop until she dies herself... which is nearly impossible. Not being cocky, it's just because of the type of demon I am.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus