Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: Win a phoenix, other prizes! (CLOSED)

Deumeawyn

I have to say Cailiawen! Been writing her in some form for years and is a joy to use her with others in Middle Earth!
I really love my girl Ariella Kinsley Brandwein. She’s such a deep and complex character. I love her.

Edit: Can’t link it at this moment
Hmm. I will definitely have to lean towards my own main, Lumina. She is the Queen of the Unicorns and is a very maternal and passionate individual. She is essentially the best qualities in me, ramped up to 100.
I'll offer Shelley as my entry! I can be mean to her sometimes, but she's my favorite.
Claine Moderator

Thank you for holding this raffle!

My fav is this loser. He's just such a blast to play :D
This is an awesome raffle!

It's so hard to pick a favorite but I really adore writing Dawn! She's so cute, passionate, caring and her boyfriend is just the bees knees!
Coraline will forever be my favorite character. She's the most dramatic character I have tbh, but I absolutely love her. She was one of my first ever characters before I even knew what roleplaying was and while she and I have gone through our ups and downs on whether I enjoy her or not, she's always managed to come back as my favorite eventually. <3
Nice of you to do this! Now I get to go through the thread and stalk all these cool characters, hee...

I don’t have a most favorite, I see all my characters as children that I love equally... buuut, if I had to pick just one, probably Kaelee. She’s my little cinnamon roll five-foot-nothing Space Ramen Noodle Chef with a secret side business that could get her into heaps of trouble (not to mention making friends in high and low places), and it’s been a heckuva rollercoaster ride writing her story over this past year and a half. Sharing her slow-burn plot secrets with others and seeing the reactions has been nothing short of rewarding, and will stick with me for years to come.
This is my golden boy.
He’s a four-armed space vigilante.
Domitus is, and will always be, my baby boyo. Boy oh boy do I need to update his rpr though.
At the moment I would probably have to say that Dovelyne here is my favorite of my non anonymous characters to use.

Her profile still isn't finished as I lack the willpower to sit and work on it, but

She is such a fiery independent woman, which goes so against the norm in the medieval rps I put her in,

Such as I just joined a pirate rp with her, where she thrives on the sea, and has sword skills that rival even the best knights
If I had to pick, it'd be Luna. She was the first character I ever wrote with and the nostalgia I feel when I write with her makes me really happy.
Edit: lmao sorry I was half asleep when I wrote it last time :P

I'm rather lazy to link, but Kazuné is my favorite character to work with.

Depending on which version you RP with, he shows varying levels of vulnerability, but he has always had this struggle between doing the 'right' thing and redeeming himself against the injustices that has been done to him. I have watched him transform over the years as a character, and he quickly went from someone I barely play to someone I play with nearly every other RP I have currently.
I think they want your favorite character to play as, Tora. :P

As for me, as my rps stand, Cadence currently holds my heart. As a concept she seems a bit bland at first, but she gets herself caught up in the most romantic, heart breaking, fantastic plots and it's just the best.

Neriah and Effy hold a solid tie for second place though.
Awesome raffle!

My favorite character to play as is Raine

It has been really fun to watch her grow as a character and really get to know deep down who she is!
Aww, so cool you’re doing this! Love it!

Well my favorite character has to be Finn, he’s sort of a sorry pup, but he’s charming and loving too.
Thank you for doing the raffle :).

My favorite character to roleplay might be Frederic Hubert Nicodemus Wolf. I have a thing for the stoic and protective character trope and so it's only natural that I love his character.
MissPixie Topic Starter

Holy moly! Thank you to everyone who entered so far! So many amazing characters to gawk at, I love it!!

giphy.gif

Here is the current list of numbers for the qualifying entrants so far!

1 - Sanne
2 - Hollyfrost
3 - Kruhee
4 - Hikari_Yagaza
5 - Juls
6 - PenguinColada
7 - Tusitala2017
8 - LightSide-Lucree

Morgana 'Morgan' MacCuill - unfortunately disqualified due to being an anonymously played character. If they're reading this, there's still time to enter as their player account! :(

9 - Sweet_Little_Sock
10 - StaticNightmares
11 - Trudy
12 - AgentMilkshake
13 - Dunedain-Ranger
14 - JustAPlayer
15 - Xenoworlds_BEYOND
16 - 0089
17 - XxCandy-ChanXx
18 - SolarLoki
19 - Deumeawyn
20 - 8_Stars_8
21 - Unicorn
22 - LisaBlankenship
23 - Claine
24 - Mercyinreach
25 - DarkCrow
26 - Aveilthe
27 - emroidz
28 - pockets
29 - Guardian_Girl
30 - b_e2e
31 - 8TigerBunnyTora
32 - Dndmama
33 - InquisitorCat
34 - Redrose
35 - kingofthearrows
thank you so much for doing this!

my favorite character to write would have to be Rowan. she's my oldest character and i've watched her concept develop so much. she also lives in my favorite concept of a universe (urban fantasy) and it's always just so fun to write!
Mina Moderator

This is my Devin! I made her for what was going to be a one off situation and she ended up being probably one of my easiest muses to tap. She and I have a lot in common, so it makes it that much easier to relate to what she can be thinking and feeling most times.

That aside, the journeys she's been on as a person are crazy, fantastic, beautiful, traumatic and addictive to watch develop. I feel my heart cry a little each time she has a conversation with the son she doesn't know ("head injury"), and I feel it lift up each time she learns to place boundaries and be strong in doing so. I love watching her become this strong person she never will realize she's becoming. I don't think I'll ever not love her. <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: Win a phoenix, other prizes! (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus