Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Pass

"Eh, ye know, maybe five years back, A would've shouted 'aye, please!' with all the breath left in me," Artie admitted, her copper-speckled face wrinkled slightly in a grimace. Guy was inked well, she gave him that much, but being where she was now, she couldn't see herself asking him for any other number than his tattoo artist's. "But A've learnt that blokes talkin' 'bout 'not being able to be handled' is usually just an euphemism for 'em being total c***s. Ye might be an exception, deep down there, but it's not worth the risk to me." You get some, you lose some, though really.. pirates? No capable pirate she knew ran around in their bare chests; being in a situation where anyone on the wild foamin' seas was one's enemy, most knew better than to expose their naked skin to bullets like that. "Blegh." The woman-lovin' side of her bisexuality was taking over, it seemed.
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

"Well you seem like a neat person that knows what they're doing. I wouldn't mind taking you on a date."egg.png
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pass. I'm not into guys"
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"I definitely wouldn't mind a date if you'd agree to it!" She smiled.

Path chosen: Romance
LadyInRed

PASS:
"That's upfront. Gotta pass on that one."
Death (played by SillySpider)

"Hmmm" Rubs a boney finger under an equally boney chin. "I guess I wouldn't mind a night out with such a strapping las as such as yourself".
He chuckles. egg.png
Vigilius Ducas (played by maxd234)

“I may have cheated death, but to go out with Death? Now that’s something to write down about, not mention kinda curious” he chuckles as he plucks a few cords from his lute. “Be interesting to see how it turns out” as the singular eye looks up.
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Pass "
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince smiled at her and blushed slightly
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"As much as I wish to share in moments of passionate bonding. My work keeps me.

Pass." egg.png
"Pass......" the cosmic elf said flatly
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"Yeah no. Pass." Cassandra said.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara looks at Cassandra " Well...I am..quite old compared to you, So I shall pass.." She says
"How does one ask.....like....hmmmmm.....I'd like to court you, so can I take you out on one of those 'date' things that they call them on Earth?"
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

"I wouldn't live long enough to even know where to start on a date, so I'll pass and spare the heartache."
Kaito (played by Pantrane)

"You are most certainly an interesting guy! However, romance is not quite in the cards. I must pass."
Sae (played by Cynical)

Eyes looked the male up and down for a moment, before... "Pass. Nothing personal, but I doubt you can handle someone as complicated as me." The tattooed femme turned around, swiped some bracelets skillfully and went on her way to vanish into the seas.
Cirhe (played by hexblading)

"Mm..." The Viera raised an eyebrow, tilting their head. "I would say pass. It's nothing to speak of yourself, but if I were to look for a partner, they would be a tad bit more reasonable and less..." They gestured wildly, "Aggressive, would be a right word? I mean, be you in all your true colours, weed out those who cannot stand with you, myself included. I just work customer service, you see, and would prefer peace than fangs."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pass. No disrespect, but I only date women" he said politely in his gravelly voice
"I guess I wouldn't mind a date, but ... given their type I'm sure it'd not work out.
So I'll kindly pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus