Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Trinity’s icy eyes watched the nervous Prince run away, and scoffed lightly. “I could never be with someone who runs away. This will be a pass from me, but I do wish luck in future endeavours.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Too easy. Romance" he said as he looked her up and down for a fraction of a moment
"You seem to have a type, and I don't fit that. Pass."
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

It's a pass for romance. Though I think I would very much enjoy a day spent making baked goods with you.
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

(The character speaking will be Stati!)

Stati is still in shock of this new life but when questioned with romance, she'd almost growl "Romance brought here..pass" she'd speak quietly before looking at her hands.

What have I become?
"If there ever was a chance, Stati, I would romance and marry you and give you as many children as you wished. In that order."
Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

Paradise sat atop a phoenix, looking down at Mathius "Your no human and far from a normal elf.." She looks to be in thought "Alright Mathius was it...?" She'd ask "lets date"

Romance-
"I'll try!"

romance
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra looked the man up and down, then she scrunched her nose. "I don't trust you."
"I don't know why, but I just don't trust you." She said with a dry voice. "Pass."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If you were a president, you'd be Babe-raham Lincoln. Romance"
Cassandra (played anonymously)

She stayed quiet for the longest time before speaking. "...Piss off." Cassandra glared.
Seemed she wasn't interested, especially after that cheesy flirt attempt.

Pass.

( I usually don't post twice like that but I had to on that XD XD I just thought it would be funny. )
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I'm enough of an ***hole. Why would I date one?" pass
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"Pass, I have a celestial bodies to protect and no room for an Earth Born short sight among them".
"Short sight....."

He scoffed disgustedly. pass
Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

Using the character "Ash Crimson" located here in this link.
"Oh dear, look at you~" Ash pursed his lips and put his finger to them. "You remind me of a certain friend of mine, he's not an elf or anything, but he has that mysterious vibe going on, a ha ha... Duo Lon's his name, creepy guy honestly; Necromancer or something..." He laughed softly and took his finger off his lips and un-pursed them, smiling, showing off his braces. "Unfortunately, I will have to pass." Ash shook his head and propped his hand on his hip, twirling his platinum-blonde hair.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

The Gaurdian places her helmet on, as she calls in her ship her "Ghost" (small machines which revive her act as a radio, build weapons on the fly, that stuff) it makes a small noise before its shell rotates "A little..young for her liking!" Everest would say as she then telewarps onto the ship, Tailis following soon after
"hmm I think I'd have to pass, only cause we aren't from the same time, or world's. Haha" Gales shrugs. "Oh well".
“Pass, being with a human isn’t in the cards for me.”
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

"I sense good in you.. Perhaps we could be friends, but I have to pass"
Bandit gazes at the wielder of darkness and cocks his head. "Not sure you could handle me, but it might be fun to try."

Romance

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus