Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Meph stepped out of the shadowy snow and approached Amelia, taking her hand gently. He offered her a silent smile but lifted her hand to kiss her knuckles.
Brenna Luther (played anonymously)

"Pass."

(Oh my goodness, wow)
Hmm...I may romance.
Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

Her topaz eyes were bright and welcoming. If she looked at the man any longer, she was certain she'd start smiling like an idiot, "Romance..." Aisha trailed off, averting her eyes to avoid catastrophe.
Piercing blue eyes peeked over the top of an ancient looking leather bound book to gaze upon the loveliness of an Earthbound Angel. He breathed deeply, allowing her alluring scent to tantalize him for a moment before he decided to approach. Knowing better than to touch an ethereal being he simply offered her a pale lipped smile laced with mystery. "Do you dare to take a chance with a romantic enterlude?"
Victoria (played by CherryPepsi)

"My, what do we have here?" Taping his nose lightly only to grin. "I would say let us paint this city red. But I wonder if you could keep up. None the less. A romance could happen." Moving away to cause some form of chaos.
Kane Larson (played anonymously)

He looked Victoria up and down. He took note of how gorgeous she was, "It would never work out between us. Pass."
Culcita (played by Samiakki)

"Aww, aren't ye- um. Erm. . ."

The mermaid stared at Kane for what felt like far too long to be polite. She was desperately trying to come up with a compliment, but nothing stood out to her or even appealed to her. She even confused herself; did she just not find humans attractive? What made merfolk more attractive than humans, she wondered? Humans were cute in their own way, but. . .
544N1JH.png

"Ye look very, er. Normal." She nodded, content with her answer. "But a wee bit too normal fer me. Don't take it personally though! Ah just got some high standards."

Perhaps not unusual for someone who had cuttlefish blood.

Pass.
Dregan Parasca (played anonymously)

"Oh, no. It would indeed be unfortunate for us to meet. Too dangerous, so I must pass."
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

Hugo leaned on the counter, "Weeeell hello there, handsome~" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Are you a thief too? Because damn if you didn't just steal my heart." Hugo adjusted his glasses and smirked.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If I were into dudes, then yeah, but I'm not, do pass"
I'd say romance, but only because there isn't a one-night stand option.
Luhtun Atratus (played by Samiakki)

". . . No," the Al Bhed answered plainly. "I am afraid not."

Their sentence structure was limited and their Common accented, but it their answers came clearly.

"I could not romance you. Even if I wanted romance. Not someone who is. . . 'open.' 'Easy.' 'Unfaithful.' I have also heard 'homewrecker.' A bit mean though. Forgive me."

They frowned.

"That is what they say. In Eorzea. I think. That is not romance. That is lust. I must decline. Apologies."

Pass.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis looks at Luhtun "You look nice but perhaps I can take you into the last city, and of course you can return to your world...or settle down there but for now I have to pass"
"Pass. That is the only option because I still love my wife and she is awaiting me in the afterlife"
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"Pass." Cassandra said, "Plus, as you said. You have a wife waiting for you in the afterlife. I don't want to get in the way of that relationship." Cassandra did a small smile.
Apollo glanced at Cassandra and offered a polite smile before saying secretively, "I have it on the authority of a little birdie that there is a certain scientist that is completely in love with you. Apollo shrugged and grinned sweetly, "For that reason alone I must kindly Pass."
Vivian (played anonymously)

Ice blue eyes look at him as she stands behind him and leans forward. Only mere inches from his left ear as she snuck up from behind. A devilishly playful smile about her lips. In a soft, cooing tone she said, "If that means you're free, I'd love a romance with you. If you can catch me, that is. Happy hunting." Quickly vanishes into the shadows before he has a chance to turn around. She dares him to chase her!
ninja delivery. (played by Sohrryu)

"Got that kinda... coolness to you, that I like from people. Not a bad sense of style, either. I wouldn't mind taking you out, we can see if there's a spark." Ramona gives a forced smile. Not because she's being disingenuous-- She didn't know how-- Moreso the lack of an ability to really emote properly. "Romance~" Let's hope Vivian likes evil exes.
Prince (played anonymously)

"Oh, oh dear, I..." Prince has his hands on his chest dramatically. "I don't think you and I would get along! Maybe. I'm making this so awkward, aren't I? My apologies, my apologies..." The pink-haired seems to be panicking. "I must pass, but you're a beautiful lady, really! I just don't think you'd like me! Or..or I don't know I-" Suddenly, Prince has ran off, his face flushing red. (Pass.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus