Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"Sadly I'll have to pass.. Though you seem pretty decent."
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Hey there!” Ava says with a smile. “Possible romance?”
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"Pass. A Romance would be impossible since we don't exist in the same time period."
"Pass. My only romantic interest was my wife, and I'm not a homosexual"
Lennon (played by Keke)

"I don't make friends easily... but we could try."
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"Pass. I would likely scare you off." He says.
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“I’m sorry I would have to say pass on this one.”
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Kina too late to say pass...."
Trinity’s ice blue eyes moved over Seth as she considered. He wasn’t a wolf, but he still looked like he could be fun for a while. “Well, If mess around was an option, I’d pick that, but I’m not one for romance. I don’t really see it going past a few drinks, but I’d be happy to see how that goes.”
Victor slides into the seat next to Trinity, having had the bartender already make her favorite drink. "Romance isn't as bad you think. It's the commitment you might not be into."
Keahi (played anonymously)

Hops up, arms wrapped around him. "Well hello there. Romance sounds nice if you think you could handle it." Lets go, then orders a round of drinks.
Bandit eyes Keahi and then looks at his big brother, Victor, and snickers, "Him? Handle it? Nah. But I've got a captain's quarters full of rum and bad decisions should you desire some real romance."
Once more, Serenity could not seem to avoid this pirate captain, and finally just accepted defeat. “Well, I keep thinking it’s gonna be a no, and yet here you are again. Either you’re stalking me or we gotta have a drink and see about this romance.”
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"Pass, but I may hire you for you're services as a Hunter at some point."
Brenna Luther (played anonymously)

"Pass."
As he puffed on a cigarette, blue eyes looked over the girl infront of him, but he shook his head. “Pass. Not into the whole magic user thing.”
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

“Pass…. I’ve had bad experiences with humans… i tend not to trust them anymore….”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Forgive me," Sherlock said with a hint of urgency in his otherwise resonant tones. "I fail to see the relevance of this -- I simply need through. I must reiterate, reason and logic above all else. No distractions. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm afraid I must pass..."
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

Now this one... this one caught her eye. Asuka's thin lips curled into a bashful smile, though it quickly turned to a more confident, toothy smirk. "You're the whole package, huh? Logical, a damn good looker..." She'd have to say romance. Even if she was more emotionally driven... opposites attract, right?
“You're very pretty, and I can appreciate that, but I’m going to have to pass. But that’s only because I’m not into other girls. And I have my eye set on someone already.” Amelia smiled lightly as she moved back to her table to continue reading the worn copy of Treasure Planet.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus