Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ve seen weird shit before damn, this takes the place of it all.” She shrugs, has someone move the doll, and then she goes back to bed.
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

"What? You can't move a doll on your own? Afraid to reveal your stand?" he asked, before getting out of his bed. "I hate people who get others to do stuff they could do themselves... good grief... now get off my bed!" he commanded
Luke Henderson (played anonymously)

"Yeah, I agree with you about people who get others to do their work for them, but now get out, man! I have an early day tomorrow." He yawned covering his mouth with the back of his hand.
The tank starts up.
"oj varför är du här? Jag förväntade mig inte besök så här sent. Vänta är du en spion?!"
Translation:
whoa why are you here? I wasn't expecting visitors this late. Wait are you a spy?!
IS-2 (played anonymously)

zzzzzzt "Oh hey Strid, fancy seeing zzzztzzzzztzzzzz you here in my hangar after being gone so long, what took you?" The dented, rusted, and rotten tank asked.
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

"Um..." The spirit looked around, clearly checking to see if she had floated into the wrong place, however still seeing the familiar bedroom she resided in, she turned back to the rusty tank. "What are you doing here?! Get the hell out before I..um...haunt you! ..Yeah, that's right! Ill make your life misery!" She shouted, although due to her small wiry frame, the threats seemed minuscule. Of course, they were lies anyways. She puffed out her chest, the cat around her yowling and circling her legs with hair raised, glaring at the foreign, seemingly animated machine before them.
Tomo (played by GingerHades)

Tomo wasn't afraid of the spirit at the end of his bed. He himself was undead, after all. "Oh! Hello!" He yawned. "Are you lost? Did you need my help?"
Cornelius the dragon slowly rises from his place resting at the far end of a long, book-cluttered banquet table. The rippling, iridescent mass of silvery-white and blue scales unfurls his wings. Green eyes the length of Tomo's forearm glare down at him. He flashes the child a cold grin and spits one, venomous word: "Trespasser."

"For what reason have you come here? I don't imagine you'd risk your life just to stand there and gawk at me. Were you hoping to steal something? Or, gods forbid, to slay me and reap all the wealth and glory of your heroic deed?"

As he speaks, he moves slowly forward, stretching his long girth across the table to get a closer look at this most unwelcome guest. After a tense silence, his features soften slightly, and he starts to sing a gentler tune. "You seem quite...young, and..." Another pause, then his nostrils flare and his eyes widen. Seemingly as the turn of a switch, curiosity replaces his anger. "My gods, you smell like death. What are you, child?"
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

One could, in no sense of the word, consider any of Kt-tk's sleeping arrangement a 'bed'. For starters, they needed no actual additional furniture to sleep. And they slept standing upright, eyes wide-open (as they lacked eyelids). At any time, it was nigh impossible to tell if Kt-tk was actually sleeping.

In this occasion, they had chosen an abandoned barn as their place of rest. Needless to say, the doors to the building were quite old and sqeaky; and noisy enough should anyone open them, let alone a dragon.

A twitch was the visual sign of the skyttrki awakening. All eight eyes fixed upon the intruder, pedipalps twitching as they tried to process what they saw. There was only one course of action for an encounter like this.

Kt-tk immediately scaled the nearest wall, body swinging entirely horizontal as their legs stuck steadfast to the wooden surfaces. They skittered along to find the nearest window and slipped through it and out the other side, scampering off into the woods. Perhaps it was better for them to sleep somewhere else...
"It's rare to find one slumbering within me," A voice said from deeper inside the cave, "And yes I am the entire cave system, but back to the matter at hand," The creature feels someone watching them expecting them to answer to a question, "Why are you here? I did not welcome you, but I guess you can serve as entertainment tonight. As is fit for a trespasser."

((if need be you can have them be in the cave, when they know they went to sleep in their room.))
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Nope!" Hades gets up and proceeds to leave. "I draw the line at caves, especially talking ones!"

The den seems to be reminded Hades of her life in the Underworld. She lived in an expansive cave, inhabited by the man-eating queen of demons herself. Hades wanted to move on, and suddenly appearing inside a cave wasn't gonna help. "I'm out of here!"
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

The boy would awake from slumber, staring face to face with Hades. "Hey... are you the monster who lives under my bed?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head as he picked up a NERF gun he had on his nightstand.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

A small, dark form stirs from sleep on top of the chest of a larger shape tucked beneath a blanket. A pair of wide amber eyes lock on the kid and Raven just stares for a minute, surprised and mildly impressed more than anything.

Then her eyes narrow. Her tail lashes back and forth. She bares her teeth in the beginnings of a growl but before any noise escapes her lips, she lifts a paw and makes what hopefully comes across as a clear shushing gesture.

And she waits, expecting the stranger will leave eventually now that they’ve been caught.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

It takes a while for him to wake up but once he does he stares at the feline for a long moment.

Without warning he throws back the cover and lunges at the cat in order to scare it off. “Get lost furbag!”
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Umm... How did you get here without waking Tails up... nevermind, I'd like for you to leave, " Five said, rolling over
Cain (played by kujiou)

Cain woke up and opened his eyes, blinking as he allowed them to adjust. A figure that wasn't there before popped up insight and he jumped with a slight yelp as he grabbed his pillow. "Freaking creepy machine poop nugget." Cain said, glaring and pulling his pillow over his head, "Leave my rooooommmmm. How'd you even get in my house?!" He growled, but it was muffled under the pillow.
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

The massive pile of snake-like coils began to shift as Kairo rose from his sleep. There was never a time when the alien was feeling annoyed by the presence of another being, but while he was trying to sleep? That was crossing the line.

"Nnnnngh..." He groaned, his glowing pink eyes highlighting the hybrid before him. "As if I don't have enough pests to deal with already!"

With a whip of his tail, Kairo flicks Cain away, as if he were merely a bug.

As for Calypso, he didn't quite know what was going on, but he was quite comfortable until Kairo began to move. Now he was just as annoyed as his host.
Gold (played anonymously)

Gold felt a pang of insomnia course through him as he turned and saw the snakes, a sighed. He stepped out of bed, and grabbed the by their tails and dragged the ot of his house, closing and locking the door behind him before climbing on his couch
Boingo (played anonymously)

The young boy didn't even bat an eye as the man was at the foot of his bed, flipping through pages in his comic book. He peeks from over the pages, looking at the stranger with a look. He just chucked the hardcover at the man, all without saying a word.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Half-asleep and arching a confused eyebrow at what a child could possibly want at the foot of his bed, the man immediately got up to pick the child up by the back of his shirt like the scruff of a cat. Yawning, Wren opened his door to immediately drop the child outside his door, then slammed it shut, locked it, and went right back to sleep.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus