Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

The fox mask lay on the drawer next the bed, and the slow breathing indicated that Cris has fast fallen asleep after another endless day. But life and circumstances had made her a light sleeper, no pun intende. The mere perception of movement at the end of the bed instantly snapped her out of it, and her voice rang sharp like a blade in the darkness, perfectly alert and on guard.

"First... congratulations are in order for getting past the security defenses. That must have taken some dedication an skills. Second... given the security defenses you had to get past, you will agree with me that it was foolish to think you'd get out with your life."

With this, she sat uprigh, the gun she ha drawn from under her pillow trained right for Wren's head. "Now, how much is your life worth to you?"
The mech booted up quickly from sleep mode, standing. "Go away. I don't have time right now; I have a big match tomorrow and I need to get a good charge." And with that, he shut back down peacefully.
BIT (played by GingerHades)

BIT, who was also a robotic entity, found itself being brought out of sleep mode as well.

<Robotic entity identified.> BIT's databank was already busy at work, scanning Leroy and taking note of the heavy weaponry. <Threat Level: High. Interact with caution.>

Being able to communicate electronically with other bots, BIT sends Leroy a friendly message, almost telepathic in nature. <Hello! How can I help you?>
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Wha- Who are you and how did you get in here?!” Not caring how much or how little she was dressed, she grabs her whip, prepared to use it on the intruder.
"Holy shit, when did I get a dog?!" Staring wide-eyed at her, she slowly inched herself off the bed and opened the door. It was obvious with her motioning towards the entrance that Sabrina wanted her gone.
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental tilts their head to the side. "Why is there a small lost child here?"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" What the heck are you? " Eric said as he turn on his nightlamp and places his glasses on his face sitting up in bed looking at Yangin " We you are kinda cute that for sure "
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

He looks terrified and then said, “ AH ****, ITS A MONSTER HUNTER! I CAN SMELL THE MONSTER BLOOD”. Clouds started to creep up his body untill he looked like a poodle
Bailey woke up with a scream. Alarmed at the sight of a sudden intruder, Bailey begins to shift uncontrollably. Rapidly growing and shrinking, different limbs transforming into various animal parts. Once she had calmed down enough, she returned to normal.

"Who are you?! Get out of my house!" Bailey threw her pillow at Cloudy. "Get out!"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

A wooden stake landed right next to poor Bailey's head with Eric just laying in bed still just glaring at them
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

In a mixture of confusion and tiredness as a result of being disturbed from his slumber, King Shark proceeded to tear the intruder limb from limb before going back to sleep in his pool.
“Are you…an enemy? If so, I must kill you.” Her knife collection is quite nice, and kept nearby, of course.
Giuseppina Morra (played by directly_dummie)

The woman jolted up hearing the door click shut, not leaving her place in the bed. "You have the wrong room" she said, her Italian accent making it hard to make out. Grabbing a hunting knife from the side of her bed. "I would hope this was by accident, it's too early to play these kind of games."
The Professor bolted upright, dreading to see an ovine face in the darkness - but as the tendrils of the nightmare faded and his eyes adjusted to the scarce visibility he realized there was a human figure standing. The initial alert turned into annoyance, as he spoke up, apparently to no-one in particular.
"A.R.G.O, why the security systems did not detect an intrusion? Nevermind, get rid of this person and then run a diagnostic to the anti-burglary subroutines." And with this, he turned and went back to sleep.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

The dead man rolled over still half asleep, his gun had been pointed at the end of the bed since the man walked in. "Walk out if you value that sweet life of yours."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

Ella turn on her lamp on her night stand to only see Joseph, but wasn't fighten " Get out of the Gold Household ya pile of bones "
*yawns* "Huh? Who are you? What time is it? Five more minutes, pwease..."
a less than manly scream followed by the dragon vacating the room hastily in his abject fear of other people was all fumi would get.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Nina wakes up suddenly and sits up in bed. "Dang! It wasn't a dream!" she says as she watches the dragon exit the room swiftly. She tries to go back to sleep but can't. She tries waking her husband but he's too out of it. She finally just get's up and goes downstairs.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Connor woke with a start, a sense of alarm quickly taking over his mind despite his intruder being someone that looked like she barely came up to his chest. If they could get in the door, they were a presumed target. He reached for a knife underneath his pillow and was about to jump forward, that is, until through the shades of gray did he see the curvature of his intruder; a civilian, no leanness in muscle that suggested official training to suggest she was an assassin of sorts.

Nevertheless, it didn't take a trained assassin to kill. Anything can kill; magic could kill. Knives could kill. Even children, when launched at high speeds, could kill. Connor grabbed a hold of the intruder's arm to hold her back in a firm lock, though he did hold back using the knife. He didn't need a weapon against a non-combatant.

"Now, we can do this peacefully." He evenly said, holding Nina securely. "Tell me why in the seven hells you're here and I'll let you walk out alive."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus