Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Apex (played anonymously)

"Date." She smiled and winked
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"I will pass for now, not in the mood for a date or to really talk" she'd say buried below a mountain of blankets
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend maybe......." he shrugged
Lucy Lewis (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

She smirks, “You already know my answer Adam.” She quickly kisses him upon the lips with a big smile.
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

Yanfeng squinted as he stared over the woman's face, taking in the way she spoke along with it. Tilting his head diagonally, he raised a hand.

"You from Chicago?" His voice is accented from his native language of Shanghainese. Not having his Dreamonic Teller didn't help matters, but it was worth it for safety reasons. "Chicago sister to Shanghai. You wanting to make friends? I can be pen pal. I alway wanting know person from Chicago. If not, that's okay, too. Any American friend good friend. I have a American friend! You want his Twitter?"
PQTRjMK.png
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Um…. I would have to say friend. I don’t do the whole dating thing.” Salem said with a shrug.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai put a tray of cheesecake bites in her lap with a sweet smile
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Salem accepts the cheesecake bites and smiles big. “Friend!” they giggle out. “Since you gave me these would you like one?”
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Friend" she'd say performing a dance, her katana moved fluidly through the air as she does so "I'd love to chat but I must practice!"
Ariana (played by Masquerade)

I love your flow, but i would have to pass my dear.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

" Well I'd still love to be friends, perhaps we could dance some time!" She'd say

Friend
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"you seem very sweet.. perhaps we can be friends?" she said with a small smile.
Kane Larson (played anonymously)

"Pass."
Florence Reyes (played anonymously)

Dark honey eyes look him up and down. "Easy on the eyes. But not sure you'd want to date a monster like myself. Happy hunting, though." A pass is given as she vanished from sight quickly.
She tilts her head "girl, we should totally hang." she grins. "friend"
Kaida (played anonymously)

"Oh, friend...definitely!"
raises her hand in the air and snaps a finger. "I am feeling a hot girls night coming on. Take heed that the weird girls are stepping out! Woot!" *friend*
As a fire crackled, illuminating an old fashioned looking library, a pale young man sat in a velvet armchair reading an ancient leather bound book. "Once upon a time a vampire needed help and a very kind woman did just that for him. She will always be a friend" The book was closed as he turned his head to stare out into the fridged night as a smile touched his lips.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo." ("Friend.") :D
Kendra (played anonymously)

"Hmm you don't look too dangerous. How about friends?" She watched the green creature closely for a moment with a smile before going to sit quietly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus