Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Malice looks at her and offers a hand, a sign of friendship from her
Flea nodded and offered a token of his friendship, which happened to be a small weapon and a handshake.
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

"I'm always happy to have new friends, even in my short lifespan", Torchie weakly waved.
Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

" Your gonna make me cry, lets be friends while we can!"
"We tried both. Therefore, pass"
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"You look like you'd be a good member of the coon and friends"
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Mouse brushed up against Kyle's leg and began purring.

"Mrooow"
Stan Marsh (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"awh it's a cat" he picked up mouse and smiled

(friend)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I tried working with Mys......Kenny. It fell through. pass"
"Eh don't think so mate, me being a thiev'n fox an all, I'll have to pass on that!"
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

A family of foxes was one of the last things Xailah expected to see in a place like this. Although, she wasn't exactly surprised. This place got all sorts of interesting types. The cryptid looked to each of the snowy-furred beings, considering them slowly. Each one looked more mischievous than the last. "I do believe a friendship could be beneficial to the both of us," she nodded, confident in the decision.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend"
Emma Clarkson (played by Minsi)

"Why not hang out and see where it goes? We can date if there is something or we can just be friends and I'll buy you a drink and burger at the bar."
Brandt Karr (played by Eros_Calls)

Brandt brought his tractor to a subtle stop as he adjusted his salt stained ballcap. A boyishly dashing smile was given to the blonde, "girl next door" looking bombshell that stood before him. He climbed down from the tractor's seat and touched the bill of the hat. "G'mornin' tae ya, Miss." The Irish in him was impossible to ignore. "Might ya fancy a date?"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

The stone-faced warfighter gave the man a look before cracking a smile. The friendly smile offset and contrasted the thousand-yard stare in his eyes "Let's go get a drink, brother"
Michelle raised an eyebrow. When she decided to partake in such a game, she didn’t expect to come face to face with a soldier. Her rosy red lips pursed into a thin line.

“I apologize. While I handle the sword myself some, you are not my type. It is dangerous for a noble to fancy a soldier. However,” she paused. “I would love to be your friend, Sir. You seem like you would share great tales and stories.”
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The young prince enthusiastically handed her a box of golden brownies made by the Rilynath royal baker as a friendship token
They bounce around the legs of the man before jumping up and turning into a mini version of the man themself, laughing before reforming into a slime girl, "Friend"!
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm.. Normally i'd hate slimes but sometimes these type of creatures got hearts so, in that case. I suppose i'll friend." Matt said, now petting the Wild Mimic Slime on the head very softly, just to avoid harming it. "I guess showing mercy to some is the key."

403165-F9-5218-4-A40-9-F6-D-FC5045-B1-A5-F8.jpg
Wolf-Spider (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"I do apologize..but you aren't exactly my type." she said, rubbing her neck. "Besides, I'm pretty sure we are from different universes and that would be a hard relationship and/or friendship to maintain." She laughed slightly.

Path chosen: Pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus