Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Friendship might go well. I'd give it a shot if you do too. After all, friendship is a two-way street."
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Mal just kinda looks at her before walking away and bring a cloak for her, she seems to want to be friends
Helena Yorez (played anonymously)

The mercenary tilts her head and looks at the other for a moment. "Perhaps a friend to add to the party? Might even let you have the kill shot after I level the field and get to the big boss." A wicked smile crosses her lips before she casually strolls away.
"Well, if you let me have the kill shot on the field, I'd be more then happy to treat you on a date in addition to whatever your service fees may be."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I remember you. I'd go with friend"
Clove (played by XIII)

"You seem like you have your values in order, and I have deep respect for anyone who's willing to commit their lives to ensure peace of their nation. Not that I'm allowed, but it can be a secret date."
Christopher Pierre (played anonymously)

"Hm, you remind me of someone I once knew..." He stared at Clove, "You look like'em."
"Friend." Christopher smiled wide and propped his black, metal bat on his shoulder.
"Hmm. I guess it would depend on who you're swinging that bat at. Pass ... for now."
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

"Im not much into those like you but as long as you treat me right you may be able to hold my hand" she'd joke "But pass.."
The siren looked at the pink skinned woman, tilting her head in some confusion. “I’d be curious enough to friend you for a moment, but I make no guarantee it’ll stay that way.”
“You seem too dangerous for the other options so respectfully pass.
"You seem on the self-destructive side, but that just spells fun for a guy like me." Rowdy offered a confident smile, "Friends, as your heart seems to still be healing."
“It seems unfair I keep stealing you, but....since when do I care about fair?”

Date.
“Hot redhead? Be fun to play with, but perhaps, better to leave alone.”

Pass
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend. You seem like a good person"
Lilith (played by Rigormortiful)

Lilith smirks, “Perhaps date.”
Nifty (played by fiesch)

"Cute as you are I kinna don' think we would work out but hey I always like new partners in crime! Friend!" The petite alien would laugh gleefully after saying this.
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

"You seem like a great person, I'd love to take you on a date if you're alright with that." He fixed his hair, awkwardly looking to the side
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

"Totally my type. I'd have to take you out some time, and maybe we could make some memories together..."
Avery Everys (played by khaellar)

Avery tilts her head and taps her lip thoughtfully. "Mmm... short, roughed up redhead?" She smiles coyly. "You're right up my alley. Date."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus