Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

As Wally Darling:

Wally gave a big grin, "Of course you're my friend! We can all be very good friends!"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Miles, you want a chili dog? I got an extra one... " friend
The succubus’s eyes scanned the seeming super hero infront of her. With a raised brow, she smiled politely. “I apologize, but I don’t see us working out. I’m going to have to pass.”
Gabriel swaggered into the bar and stepped up behind the succubus. He was careful to keep a slight distance between them so he didn't set off her lustful powers. In a whispered voice, his warm breath lifting the small hairs about her ear, "We still on for that date later?"
He stood there wagging his tail slowly and out of nowhere, he dropped into a play bow and jumped a couple times and went and sat at the man's side and looked at him like he was the greatest thing in the world.
"Hmm, I guess having a furred friend wouldn't hurt on my trip! Whatd'ya say boy, yah like freshly hunted boar?"
Emma Clarkson (played anonymously)

The blonde climbs down from her four wheeler and looks over to the large male talking with the dog. She brushed some dirt from her torn blue jeans and stood up speaking to the man. "Feel free to stop by the bar later for a drink and meal if you don't feel like hunting."

Friend
Ethan Rameriz (played anonymously)

"You would be nice to talk to at a bar over a drink. Definitely 'friend', but I would consider dating if I wasn't going steady with Ellie Wysocki. Yes, I do like blondes!"
He ran up looking up at the man while wagging his tail. He bounced up happily.
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"Well, aren't you just a cutie", Suzi said as she smiled brightly, seeing a adorable dog. She crouched down and reached out to pet him then spoke, "I think we can be friends!"
Death (played by SillySpider)

"Well I'm always feelin friendly so I guess we can work it out. Friend, heh."

"You remind me of Doyle from the Misfits." friend
Geckory (played by PK-Lucas)

He sticks out his tongue. (Friend)

Picks the gecko up and puts him in his chest pocket for safety. friend
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

"lil to young for me but we could be friends-"
"as long as you let me hold that gecko

Friend
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"You're a bit old for me to date..but you seem pretty cool! So I'd like to befriend you if you don't mind!" She smiled

Patch chosen: Friend
Dom Linx (played by EclipsedMoon)

While sitting down he leans back, folding his arms across his chest and takes a moment to drink in all the visual information he can.

"I would be honored to take her out on a date. I happen to know of a lovely local spot that has live music. Followed up by a walk along side the lake, hoping we could have a conversation and get to know each other better."

Path chosen: Date
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Even without the waters of the sea, it was easy for Blue to take in scents, even of the supernatural. Her teeth bared as the air rolled over her olfactory organs.

A land creature. . . but not quite human?

Still suspicious, her tail lashed behind her. Six eyes trained on the humanoid, of whom she leaned over by nearly a foot. And lean over she did; her hulking frame curled over him menacingly, but not in a way that was intended.
31jMbIj.png

Her leering is accentuated by a low rumble from her. Her tail's pace slowed, but was maintained. Icy blue teeth are bared as she allowed the air to flow past her mouth, exhaling briny, foul breath in the man's face. . .

Then, she backed off. But did her gills just flare on her face? Were those supposed to be gills? Before any answer was apparent, she was shying away from the man, taking a somewhat defensive posture.

The good news was that she hadn't attacked him yet. A friend? Maybe?

The bad news? How long would it stay that way. . . ?
"Hmmm.. Sure, we can be friends if you want. I don't really mind much." Nolegs said, as he ate a cloudberry.
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

Ashoka looks at the cat "Mmm...we'll have to dye your fur black, toss some golden robes on you maybe, but I actually like cats so sure, we can be friends anyways.."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus