Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Ghost raises a brow and his fox ears lift on point. "Ain't exactly sure what I am lookin at, but you seem a little young for me, I think I'll pass, but good luck to yah!"
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Koko looks at Ghost for a good moment. "Well, you're a bit too old for me..but you look cool so I'd friend you!" She said with a small smile, her french accent noticeable in her voice.
"I've always desired to seduce (date) a Librarian," he said gently as a he placed a stack of books on the counter to be checked out. His accent was pure French that had been bastardized by living in the Creole South for over a century. His cadence was slow, yet alluring. A crooked, half smile was offered to the young lady as he gazed at her with piercing blue eyes.
Amy Dean (played by DancingShadow)

"I'd love a date with you sir." The red haired, blue eyed woman offered with a soft smile.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend" he would simply say in his gravelly voice
“Friend. Although I would not be opposed to becoming more. As long as there is no bounty on your head.”
Freddy FazBear (played anonymously)

"I'll...pass." He stepped away from Quoesha.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You keep on making that great pizza and I'll be your brother" the warfighter quipped dryly
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"My neighbor who lives at 12 Cedar Grove Lane! I would like to think we are Friends!"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're the hot lady from Club Boneyard! friend"
Arch (played anonymously)

Arch smiles looking up at adam " Your quite tall, however I wouldn't date you so lets be friends!" She danced clumsly of course just having some (stupid) fun
Snowflake (played anonymously)

Snowflake would then stare at Arch. It commences a slight blush but he quickly snapped out of it. Then, they wrote something a piece of a paper and then gave it to Arch.

Path Chosen: Friend. :D
control devil. (played by Sohrryu)

Makima bends over and stares at the cat, her spiral eyes piercing to the very soul. The woman puts on a soft smile, extending her hand to give Snowflake... a lollipop. "Cats... I'm not too sure. I'd rather a dog, so I'll have to pass..."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I won't take my chances so pass", Keiko said as she looked at Makima.
Arch (played anonymously)

"I wouldnt mind being her dog but like jeez" she jokes "In all seriousness tho, I'd pass theres not much information about you here so Im not gonna shoot my shot"

friend
"Oh well, I think it's always important to have a good friend that knows what their doing with all that medicine magic stuff. I sure don't HA!"
"Another warrior looking to defend the weak and the innocent. Of course, my friend"
Troy (played by Jaws)

"You seem like a good guy. We can get some beers sometime later."

Path Chosen: Friend
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"You seem like a cool person...but I feel like you may be a bit too old for me..I'm sorry" Koko muttered.

Path Chosen: pass
Madison’s dark eyes look around, landing on the woman infront of her. “I’m afraid I may not be your type, but should you find yourself near water, know you may have a friend there.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus