Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » CLOSED - Win - macaroons / cinnamon sticks 🎲

Game 1!

rolled 1d100 and got 29

Game 1

(Gonna try my hand at game two after this)

rolled 1d100 and got 39

Game two, using an OC of mine that breaks the fourth wall randomly in Rp's all the time. :3

"Give Ozzie a cinnamon stick? NOOOO! I WANT IT!!" The crazy Cheshire neko pauses with a look of thought... "Wait, I forgot how this 'fourth wall' business works...if he gets it then by default I get it...GIVE OZZIE A CINNAMON STICK!!!!!!" The lithe kitty boy grins and bursts into childish giggles before proceeding to tackle the gracious host of this game in a hug offering an adorable look that could melt even the coldest of hearts...his tail swishing wildly with excitement behind him. "Please please please!?" He begs, still hugging Heidi.
Game 1 - another try for 75!

rolled 1d100 and got 29

rolled 1d100 and got 91

Rogue-Scribe

Game 1 - Going for a 75....

rolled 1d100 and got 80
gimmee a ¾ roll!

Starlight Diva (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Game 2... ( I think I understand this game)

"I have spent a good eight of my forty nine years on this earth writing RP with this guy. He honored me by creating this character with my original username from when we met in 2000 on the DarkStarr message board. He can be a cantankerous curmudgeon at times but we had so much fun. He could use a little cinnamon to spice up his life.”

~ Starlight Diva ~
In Memory of a Good Friend who Passed away February 2019 ~]I created Starlight Diva in honour of a friend of mine who passed away in February. We had been involved in collaborative RP writing since 2000 after meeting on a site called DarkStarr. Her username there was Starlightdiva, and over a few weeks there we got into a bit of an intense group RP with a few others. It ended as quickly as it began, and we chatted in an OOC thread and we found out we were registered on The One Ring, a Tolkien-Middle Earth site created in the heady daze of the Lord of the Rings movie-making at the turn of the century. There she was known as Raven Tinuviel and I was my Ranger character Halasian. We started and wrote many a Middle Earth-based RP story there. I last RP'd with her there in 2007, and I lost touch with her completely in 2009 when she quit answering emails. It was only by chance that I got an email notification from a message board we both had frequented back 'in the old days' alerting me that she had posted anew. It turned out it was her granddaughter logging into her account telling people she knew that she had died.

It kind of hit me a bit hard, not like we were close in life or anything, but we were close in RP, and her character and several of mine had some intense RP in our stories. When her granddaughter asked me if I had memories and saved stories I would share, I spent some time going through my collected files. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to RP stories, and my computers and storage drives and my long-running email address are a bit like when Gandalf went into the depths of the library archives of Gondor in the Fellowship of the Ring movie. Anyway, I found some long forgotten gems, and it got me in touch with some other co-writers that were in some of our group RPs, and some of the original threads were found on some of the sites that hadn't ceased to exist over the years.

I'm getting long-winded here I see. So Starlight Diva is my way of honouring my dear friend. She is a work in progress, and I will be updating her page regularly as I have time to go over all the stories and the planned stories we had written over the years. I have based Starlight Diva's initial histories to one of the first things she ever shared with me on DarkStarr when she wanted my critique of her character bio. It was not set in any fandom and was quite detailed. She took parts of it and adapted it to her Middle Earth character, which I will be writing as one period of time in her list of outlines. I will not be roleplaying with this character though. She is strictly a shrine to my dearly departed friend and role playing partner and a place for me to write and hold to her memory. She would have loved this site!
nightmqre

rolled 1d100 and got 70

Game 1 (always game one for me)

rolled 1d100 and got 46

Game 1 <3

rolled 1d100 and got 92

The elusive 75...

rolled 1d100 and got 2

Am I allowed to make a "Autobots - Roll out!" reference here?

Edit: The dice did not appreciate my reference ;_;

rolled 1d100 and got 1

Blarp

rolled 1d100 and got 11

Heidi Topic Starter

Psyche wrote:
Game 1 (always game one for me)

Sorry, Psyche. I wish I could think of a way to include anon characters... but it sort of 'outs' the player and defeats the purpose of anonimity.

I suppose if the anon wants to nominate another player, it'd be workable...?
ROLL

EDIT: HEY @Heidi I got it o/
Heidi wrote:
Hello.

I've re-emerged with some more prizes. Work's been cracking the whip and making me pretty grumpy lately, so I thought I'd try and make other people happy.

This time there will be SEVEN winners! I have one of each colour of the wonderful macaroons to give away. I thought that it would be nice to give the winners their choice of colour, so... bear that in mind.

Game 1 - for the macaroons!

Still to win:
* Purple Macaroon
* Green Macaroon
* Yellow Macaroon
* Blue Macaroon
* Pink Macaroon

Rules for the macaroons:
1. Please enter with only your account - no characters for this game!
2. One roll every six hours.
3. If you win, please PM or quote me so that I can send you your prize
4. If you win a macaroon, please stop rolling to give others a chance to win one.

The first number to go for will be whatever dice roll is attached to this post. :)
(Number is 75 for the first Macaroon!)

Game 2 - for the cinnamon sticks!

See the pretty new rainbow phoenix and want to try your hand at getting one or know someone who wants to try? I have two cinnamon sticks to give away. I want to try something a little different for this - just for fun. So often characters are excluded from these games - and this is a RP site... so, let your character tell me why you should win one. :)

If your character really hates you (like many of mine hate me), then they can nominate another player if they like - perhaps someone who is nice to them and doesn't make their RP life a living nightmare. ;) Just be sure to link to who they'd like to nominate.

Use whichever of your characters that you like - the only rule being no anonymous characters (it just makes it hard for me to be sure that the lovely cinnamon sticks go to different people!) I'll make a list, allocate every nominated player a number and roll once all the macaroons are won; so you've got plenty of time.

Yes, you can enter both games.

Best of luck, everyone!

rolled 1d100 and got 75

Heidi Topic Starter

Well done! Which colour macaroon tickles your tastebuds? :)
Heidi wrote:
Well done! Which colour macaroon tickles your tastebuds? :)

The green one, please!
Heidi Topic Starter

Your Green Macaroon is winging its way to you! Congrats!

The next number is... 37!

rolled 1d100 and got 37

BAM

rolled 1d100 and got 71

Eh? New number! OwO

Edit: seriously dice? ...can you just make me feel special for once and help me win or do ya plan on torturing me like this forver??

The dice hate me.

rolled 1d100 and got 35

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » CLOSED - Win - macaroons / cinnamon sticks 🎲

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus