Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Red Rouge (played by ragemachine)

“Burn it. My life as a nomad makes sure I never go hungry or need a proper home” Red answers

“What would you do if you lived to see the last day of Earth? Or better known as the end of the world?”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Go straight to the tavern, then the town...then...go to censored. Its 100% sale off on everything! Its's like black friday but better!"

WWYCDI They have to enter a heavily guarded place?
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"It depends. Subterfuge, brute force, a mix of both. I'm highly adaptable when it comes to such things."

"What would you do if you had to ally yourself with your worst enemy?"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"That's assuming I have a 'worst enemy' to ally with," Sherlock brandishes a ruminative expression. "According to my associate, I have an archenemy though, apparently. Laughable, but I suppose if I were forced to work alongside him for any extended period of time, there might become more than the shared animosity between us. We have a tendency to...disagree with one another regularly. He's also a bit, dare I say, smothering. It would be excessively arduous. And he smokes low tar. I can't stand low tar. He has no tastes."

Sherlock huffs in annoyance, eager to change the subject. "What would you do if you had to suffer someone so overbearing; the constant scrutiny and rebuttal for everything you do, monitoring your life choices -- being an utter and complete arse about everything?"
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I’d leave and move to California. Being caged and captive by such a person I cannot remain.”

“WWYCD If you had everything you own packed in a car, where would you drive to?”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi doesn't need long to contemplate her answer. "Colorado!" she answers decidely. She seems to be in an exceptionally good mood today. "I've always wanted to go out west, and I'd love to see some real mountains. I hear it's beautiful this time of year!"

She sighs wistfully, smiling off into the distance briefly until her attention shifts to someone new. "What would you do if you could spend a day with anyone you wanted to, interruption -free?" she inquires, genuinely interested.
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Ah, while going on adventures with my lady has been thrilling, I do long for the day where we can settle down in our very own cozy house. I'll make her breakfast and I'll--" The halfling knight starts blushing as he realizes where his thoughts are going. "Ahem, let's just say it would be a very wholesome and loving day, and one I would thoroughly enjoy."

"What would you do if adventure called right this very instant? Would you drop everything you're doing and leave or would you stay at home?"
Olthuros Viamaro (played anonymously)

"Oh, that's quite easy!" The bard's eyes immediately lit up at the sound of adventure, their sentiment equally betrayed by the eternal smile planted across his dimpled face. "I could never resist the call of adventure. I can't recall how many interesting people I've met simply because I took the chance to see what lays around the next bend in the road. Ah, but then again, sometimes the most wonderful places in this world have no roads, yes? You don't find them, they find you instead!"

Finding himself antsy at the prospect of a new adventure, Olthuros quickly turned his attention to the one next to him. "Well, let's see. I know people often live with regrets of things they've never done or people they've never amended with. So what would you do if you had the chance to make things right again? How would you try to fix what's been wronged?"
Avessia (played anonymously)

"Hm..." the witch thought for a moment, fiddling with her red hair. "Make things right again, you say? What has been done wrong? Is it wrong to me or is it wrong to you?" she asked. She finally decided that maybe she should just answer the question as if she thought it was wrong. "I guess I would use my time alteration powers to go back in time and change things. Though that could create a paradox..."

"What would you do if you had the chance to save an entire species? For example, what would you do if the elves were being discriminated and killed off?" she smirked, wondering how they would respond.
Dain (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"A race on the brink of extinction? Ah yes, the tears of desperation and the shadow coming from the only path they have left to survive... War!"

His voice thunders with his last word like he was awakened from eternal slumber by it.

"I would bring the war to their homes, I would burn their villages, plunder their fields, obscure their skies with the ashes of the corpses me and my men would leave behind... and then, when they are at the very end of the journey, covering in desperation in the stinkiest shithole they could ever find as a pathetic attempt to avoid the steel of our weapons... I would give them those weapons, and I would give them a worthy target for their own survival, someone they would need to eradicate to stand back again, at the top of the food chain. I would train them, strengthen them, give them tactics and equipment, and then... I would be the one leading the charge to repeat the process I've just done with another weakling."

You see him smile, a dark expression on his face while his black wolf behind his massive figure growls in anticipation, impatient to stain his fur with a nice note of red.

"Just like I did, over and over, from the very beginning of this world", he whispers sadistically.

"And do tell me," he asks "What would you do the save the lives of the people you cherish? Would you sacrifice your life, it that would stop the bloodshed from both sides... or would you bask your skin in the light, the flames of war igniting the corpses of those who believed they could oppose your conquest, annihilating one faction to save yours?"
"That took a turn! I don't know about annihilating an entire faction... well yeah, I mean like see that if they were totally evil and going to wipe out an entire group who were innocent and good. I would do it then. I would totally lay down my life to save one of my friends or family. What would you do if someone was constantly one-upping you? I mean you're working at a job like a newspaper and hoping to make your way up the ladder and this new girl comes in from out of town and constantly getting the big scoop. Maybe in your case, you suspect they are cheating or lying to get the job you want. How would you handle that?"
Turah (played by ragemachine)

“I’ll happily welcome them as an equal and try to get to know them. But if they’re using another source for this constant “one-upping”, then I’d have to stop them and possibly send them to a different universe”

“What would you do if your nightmares became real and started causing damage and trouble across your home?”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Greg appeared inherently distressed by this inquiry. "I'm beginning to think that's already in progress, mate. I've seen some pretty bizarre things in the last few weeks. Let's see..."

He held up hand and counted silently as though mentally keeping tabs of his encounters. "There was the dwarf girl and a talking dragon. A purple haired kid hitting on grown ups -- I get the feeling that was likely a setup, that one. Then, good lord, an elf wielding a bloody spoon -- what is the world coming to? I have to still be asleep. That's the only thing that makes any sense anymore..."

After a moment to catch up to his thoughts, Greg shook his head in disbelief, "Tell me; what would you do if everything you ever knew was a lie and nothing makes sense anymore, and you had to start all over from scratch?"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hell yeah! I love lies, and lying! No problem there whatsoever! Although, I might miss my beloved Saihara-Chan... But that's not a problem! 'Cause the last thing he said to me was- what was it again, something along the lines of, 'You're alone, Kokichi. And you always will be.' That one hurt a bit!" He laughed.

"Anyway... Hmm, what would you(r character) do if the person you(they) loved the most suddenly betrayed or insulted you(them)?"
"Insulted or betrayed," Danny repeated laughing. "There is a big difference there! I insult Dani all the time, but you know, it's all in good fun. I can't see her betraying me. But if someone I did trust betrayed me, we're done, bro! No time for disloyalty here! So, what would you do if you found out your mom or a family member was a spy or doing something illegal? Let's go with doing something illegal. I don't mean little, either. Let's say they are doing something felony-level. Something that could really hurt someone or society as a whole. Would you turn a blind eye or turn them in?"
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

I don't exactly send people to jail, I would turn around to help them

WWYCDI They found a chicken powered nuclear bomb?
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

That depends, if the chicken is keeping the bomb from exploding then I’ll have some seed in front of the chicken to keep it running while I find a way to disable the bomb, but if the chicken is going to make it explode, let’s just say my human friends are going to be having rotisserie for dinner.

What would you do if you found out your phone turned into an A.I and may or may not be on your side?
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Have the mental capacity to adjust it's settings accordingly," Jim shrugs. "And if that doesn't work out for me, very quickly learn how. We can't possibly have any doubts as to whose side we're on, now can we?"

"Are you familiar with the trolley problem? You know; psychology, ethics, thought experimentation?" Jim's expression turns suddenly very dark. A storm begins to brew behind his tired eyes. "What would you do if you were the deciding factor -- the one and only manning the switch to an oncoming train where there lay on the tracks your loved one and on the other track a handful of the world's greatest thinkers. Y'know, the types of people who can change things for the better."

His smile is almost sinister. "Oh c'mon. Someone has to be the one to ask the uncomfortable questions."
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"You some kind of sick bastard, huh?" Paul shook his head, but then proceeded with an answer anyway. He hardly had to give it second's worth of consideration. "I'd save the one I love and not lose a wink of sleep over it."

"You ever let somebody down?"
Once, and that was because they thought they had me all figured out. They expected me to follow them and live a happy ever after, just the two of us, they never understood that I would rather give that away and make sure others have some semblance of their own happy endings.

What would you do if your significant other was pulling you in one direction but you’re being drawn in another?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus