Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Namah (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

I'd be less warm with them, such as all those girls did me back in the day.

What would you do if your family disowned you?
"What a silly question! Why would my family possibly disown me? Since this is clearly nonsense, there is no reason to ponder it," Marie replied taking a bite of her filet minion. "So, how do you evaluate if someone is worthy to be in your circle? That might be socially, your job, a club, friends, whatever is relevant to you. And... go!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi looks at the cheerleader for a moment, though she seems to be thinking more than actually observing the other girl. "...Hm. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure. ...I suppose I try to give everyone a chance--I mean, I don't really think of myself as someone other people have to be 'worthy' of knowing, if that makes sense..." She blinks, realizing she's still staring vaguely at the cheerleader; with a small smile and a bob of her head, she finishes, "Honestly, I'll be friendly with most anyone who's friendly and polite with me. I'll be a bit more cold if they act like a perv or something like that, but overall I'm not really sure I have a 'circle'."

She hopes that's a satisfactory answer but doesn't leave it open for debate, instead turning to someone else nearby. "What would you do if someone was desperately trying to be your friend and you didn't want to hurt their feelings, but you know that if you got into any kind of relationship with them it would end up toxic for you?"
Crossing her arms she fixes her gaze curiously and somewhat intently on the person who's been questioned, apparently quite interested in the answer.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Moriarty could only smile, glad not only for the present company, but the riddle Maisi so kindly provided for him. "Honesty has always been the best policy, my dear. No sense in letting them believe they stand a chance, because who knows what that could lead to. It's better to be safe than sorry for your own sake, I think."

For the briefest of moments, Jim wanted to probe Maisi as to why she felt the need to ask such a thing. Was she, perhaps, in some kind of trouble? Did he need to intervene for her sake? Should that ever become necessary, whoever was to blame, James Moriarty would make absolute certain to raze their psyche to the ground and salt the earth so that nothing could ever grow there again. For now, however, the consulting criminal refrained. Instead, he took her hand in his and gave it a genial peck along her pale knuckles.

He then turned to usher the new arrival their acknowledgement. "What would you do if you knew how someone was going to die and when, but you could do absolutely nothing to stop it?"
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"I would do nothing. I have already lost my husband and knowing when and where it would have happened would have only hampered the time and life I had loving him. Trying to change or live in the past is nothing but folly as far as I'm concerned. Even the Greeks knew about the futility of trying to alter or change one's fate as addressed in the tragedies of Oedipus. No, trying to alter one's course is futile and can lead to worse things." The young woman replied shaking her head with a pained looked, but one filled with conviction.

She turns to gaze upon the newest arrival with a quite and thoughtful look. "What would you do if you feel out of touch with most people in your former circle, and your closest friends were gone or had moved on from it anyway. Would you make the effort to reconnect with the few left you weren't that close to?"
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Hm...Maybe. To be honest, the best way to not lose friends, ive learned, is not to make any...So, probably not. WWYCDI They found themselves in a situation where they feel as though they have to keep doing something, even if its something they hate, or they might go insane?

"Ha." Maisi laughs dryly, but there's an undertone of exasperation in the sound. "Sometimes you just have to reach that point of insanity and--" She makes a sudden gesture with her hand, as if depicting a forward dive. "--Keep right on going! It's never as bad as it seems in the moment. Usually."

The artist pauses, pale brow furrowing. "Though, at the same time--sometimes you've got to go the other direction and just stop." She makes another hand motion, this time a slicing stroke that would indicate an abrupt halt. "I've done both. I'll be the first to admit it's enough to drive you insane trying to figure out which situation calls for what response, but you've got to go on and muddle through it anyway. " Voice lowering a bit, she mutters as an afterthought, "...That applies to relationships too, I think."

"But," she huffs a bit, quickly tossing the next person a smile. "I'd better stop it there before I start ranting. ...What would you do if you were this close--like, literally this close--" The artist stresses the metaphorical distance by holding the pads of her thumb and index finger barely a centimeter apart. "--To finishing something you've been working on for ages, but you suddenly realize you don't actually know how to finish said something?"
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

From my experience, if it seemingly cannot be "complete", then..Perhaps it already is. If you could seize the chance to break your enemy, would you?
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

He thinks about it for a second and gives a chuckle then a warm calming smile "Of course i would! It would benefit almost everyone i know! Also. I would love to hear them scream about what they have done to everyone else." he loosened an arm, keeping his smile.

"Well, here's a fun one for the next one in line! You're Trapped in the last TV show you watched, What is the first thing you accomplish?"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Hey, nice," Alaine chirped, looking pleased. "The last show I watched was Rawhide, so I'm off to the Wild West with my boy Clint Eastwood! I guess the first thing I'd do is find myself a good horse and a hat..."

"Alright, what would you do if you had a choice between traveling and going on adventures but never being able to see your family/loved ones again, or staying with your family/loved ones but never being able to leave?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Already made that choice and I picked adventures. Had a couple good ones too. But I still ain't so sure I picked right. Ya make new loved ones, ya know? But that don't mean ya quite missin' the ones ya left back in the old states."

WWYCDI they could suddenly become invisible at will?

The artist gasps softly, eyes glittering at the idea of everything she could do with such an ability. "Oh, my... I could stay late at the art galleries and museums if I wanted--or just sit and watch birds in the park all day and not get judged for it, not to mention I could get a lot closer to the sparrows... Oh! Making studies in public spaces would be sooo much easier, I could draw and observe without getting weird looks the whole time! You know how many glares you can get if you glance at someone for more than five seconds? It's discouraging."

She pauses, then giggles, "And I could sneak up on my cat, too."

Turning her attention to someone else, she stifles a yawn with her hand as she thinks, revealing an arm brushed with at least a dozen different shades of green paint. "What would you do...if you could shapeshift into any animal you wanted?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Rene stares into space for a brief moment while listening to the question "If I could turn into any animal....and assuming turning into a giant deer monster is excluded....probably something small like an insect. Would make getting out of places or to places easier" He nods as he reconfirms the choice to himself. "Maybe a small bird even?" He shrugs then considers his question.

What would you do if you knew the meaning of life?
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pretend I didn't. Maybe I'd eventually forget." Gundham stated.

"Now, erm, what would you(r character) do if you(they) woke up to a girl who looked like the personification of the bisexual pride flag watching you sleep whilst holding a gallon of milk and a spoon?"
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

“Easy.”

Mei said confidently.

“I’d take her by the collar and demand why and how she came into my room. I’m not exactly the freak-out type.”

She turned to you.

“What would you do if your character were confronted by a member of a crime syndicate who wanted to mug you for all you’ve got? I’d beat some sense into them, personally.”
“That would be the last thing they ever do in their dreadful life, they’ll either find a gun to their head or a blade to their throat. I have no patience or mercy for those that prey on the innocent.”

WWYCD if everyone forgot they existed, all the physical evidence like photos and texts still exist but all the people that know them, just don’t anymore?
Shion and Shiori (played by Mothunny)

Shion: "What would we do?"
Shiori: "We would give them something ot remember, then!"
Shion: "I wonder how well they would remember us scaring them around...?"
Shiori: "Maybe something a bit more physical!"

Both: "What would your character do if..."
Shiori: "...you were thrown into a car trunk with your dog..."
Shion: "...and the car was abandoned on an island!"

Maisi blinks, rocking back on her heels then forward again. "First, I'd just be happy I finally had a dog! Could it be an Australian Shepherd? Or maybe a Doberman? Those are my favorites." She laughs lightly, running a hand through her hair in a slow, absent motion. "But, ah, I guess the next most important thing would be to get out of the trunk... If that was possible or not would probably depend on what kind of car it was. Assuming I could get out, then I'd need to find shelter, food... I'd probably explore too, see how big the island was and if there were any good vantage points to signal ships or planes from. Come to think of it, that car would probably be pretty good for shelter..."

She tugs on a lock her her hair for a second, gaze distant as she seems to be envisioning life on this theoretical island with her new and also theoretical canine companion. With a blink she returns to the present, smiling softly at the next nearest person. "My turn, isn't it? Let's see... What would you do if you were stuck in a time loop and had to relive the same day over and over for a year?"
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"I would use that time to hone the innate clairvoyance I have."

"What would you do if you were caught in a sandstorm and lost in the desert with no supplies?"
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

well I have no need to worry because I've already died
but on that topic what would you do if you were dropped suddenly from 500,000 feet in the air?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus