Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Your the coolest thing I've seen then, since friend is not an option, Ill watch from a distance"

(Avoid)
mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

"A lil' too... soft, fuh my taste, as fah as long term goes, even if da outfit's real cute. How about uh... whatevah da H*ll a snog is?"
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Not into girls, even if you are adorable. Avoid."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Avoid "
Tsukiko (played by Claine)

Huh, some kind of monster hunter?

Nothing personal but I better avoid. <3 <3

I don't think we would get on.
Tzelem (played by XIII)

When you come across an opportunity to rise to the top, you take it.

Snog because while I might not particularly like you, where you take me matters more.

** For the next person, use this shortcut to skip the nudity on the first page. :)
“Instinct says it’s best to stay away.”
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Something seemed different about this humanoid. . . something feral. Like the scent of the grass on one's nose, the taste of blood and freshwater. . .

Big Blue did not know what it meant to marry. Her arms, covered in sharp scales, were not meant for embraces. Her mouth, filled with four rows of sharp teeth, was not meant for kisses. Her fingers, thick and webbed and horrendously clawed, were not meant to bear any rings of promise.

Yet she had a basic idea of what unions meant. To marry was to be together, no? To endure hardship and grief. To not be forced to suffer alone. And by the Ancient Ones, has Blue suffered alone. . .

Her six eye spots, unmoving, trained on Alessandra. And plainly, she tried to speak.

"M. . . MARRRR. . . RRY. . ."
"... again with marriage??" Burt yielped, looking just as lost as if his favorite alcohol store had sudenly announced that they would only sell fizzy water from then on.

"Lady! Listen! You're HOT, you're the hottest and most badass little mermaid I've ever seen, but marriage.... I mean, why marry? We can't just snog? Just hang out and have fun and like each other without... you know, ties?" For a moment he wondered whether he should bring out that he wasn't an exclusive guy, but maybe it wasn't a smart idea to mention that to a chick who could very easily send him flying sooner than he could say 'beer'!

"I-It's just a sort of responsibility... really, just casual dating would be a lot more fun! Marriage is scary! I know because I'm actuallyf riend with people who have been married!"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"I am kind of into you, Mr. Burt", Robin said as she looked at Burt. "Though marriage probably won't do due to your mischievous nature and my 'goody-two shoes nature'", she added. Robin blows Burt a kiss instead.

"Perhaps we can go a walk through the forest some day", she said.

Path Chosen: Snog
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"As amazing as you are, I doubt I'll know what to do if I did marry you, so a Snog and maybe a date, however I hope you dont mind skating-"
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

"Snog 'cause he's simply too adorable not to. Then politely avoid before he's realized what's happened."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Snog probably, but given my luck, you'd hit me in the mouth"
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

Kelly puts on hot pink lipstick and SNOGS, "Marry."
Symbiote Spider-Man (played anonymously)

"Snog." Spider-Man said, eyeing the woman before him. "Possibly marry too.."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Mr. Parker!!! Avoid, but then I must fanboy"
Mrs. Mayberry (played by Jaws)

"Oh my, what is this game?", Mrs. Mayberry looked at her three options then at Andrew. "About a small kiss?", she tip-toed and kissed him on the cheek.

Path Chosen: Snog
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

The Hound, Viktor Klaus, visibly startled but then chuckled "Oh, yes, the teacher whose husband cheated, which followed with a rampage before taking your own life.... I feel for you. Allow me to offer you a consolidation." a low, nearly wolflike growl in his throat before catching her lips.

Snog.
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

" Avoid, I dont think I could, my life span is wayy to long for most, forgive me!" She'd bow respectfully
Superion (played anonymously)

"Such a cutie patootie!"

SNOGS

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus