Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

dead girl walking. (played by Sohrryu)

"Dig the hair. I'unno if you're my type, but I'll at least give you a snog-- That's... that means what I think it means, right?"
He spoke as if his vocal cords were located in his chest as he said "Unless you are my wife or friendship is an option, I will, with nothing but respect, have to choose avoid" he said in his deep voice.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

She looks up at Drael "I would love to hang out but since thats not an option, I shall have to watch you from afar!" She'd say running off
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Um…. I don’t snog, definitely no marriage for me either. I have to avoid then…. Sorry.” Salem said with a frown.
Brandt Karr (played by Eros_Calls)

He tipped his sweat stained cowboy hat to the yellow slickered one in front of him. "Please understand this is 100% out of respect for you and your wishes: Avoid"
Smiling as she watched the sexy cowboy infront of her, she wondered aloud as she walked towards him. “Can I choose marry and snog?”
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo.. Poyo poyo.." (Translation: "Guess i'll avoid.. Was really hoping friend was an optioin here too..")
she tilts her head "not really sure what you are, but what the heck your cute I would snog yah on the cheek. not strangest being I kissed."
Reaches into the inner pocket of his leather jacket and pulls out a plastic container holding Listerine Strips. He removes one and places it on his tongue to melt as the cool mint blast gives him a slight chill. "If the snogging is quality, a ring may follow," he said with a mischievous grin.

(Snog...possible marry)
Florence Reyes (played anonymously)

Looks him up and down as if to assess him from some professional standpoint. But in reality is just being playful. "I'd say snog." Wiggles one brow before turning on the heels of her boots and vanishing.
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Oh, snog. For sure." Smiles at her.
Lena Hassan (played anonymously)

"I could snog, yeah that sounds good." She said as she looked over his frame, checking him out with a nod.
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

"Avoid, sorry love your just not my type." Smiles apologetically.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

" forming a bond with me is unsafe, empathy is weird so I think ill just stand back and watch-" she'd say shaking and sweating, kinda sweating-

Avoid
Mikaela (played anonymously)

"Avoid, nothing personal." She offers a friendly smile.
“I’m so sorry, but I’m not into females. If friends was an option, I’d pick that but...I suppose avoid.”
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

Jacob smiles at Kiara. "Wouldn't avoid you after all how could I with such a pretty face, I would have to get to know you to marry you, but I'd be down for a snog."
Courtney Jones (played by scare)

avoid
Zadie (played anonymously)

"Pretty but avoid, trust me it is for the best. You don't want to get tangled up with me"
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Avoid" zero says, throwing a bag of chips at her "You can have these tho-"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus