Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Water sheathed it, and smiled, beginning to head out of the cabin, humming.
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

She nodded silently, before her brainnseemed to reboot, Reminding herself she didn't know his name, "Sorry, but I don't know your name?" She asked quietly, not exactly knowing where the male was either, guessing he was outside.
Drago (played by Narta)

“I’m Drago, of the race between humans and dragons!”, Drago said with a smile and emerged from his pile of ingredients.
Walter looked at ain, and smiled, humming. "Yes?" He asked, his voice pleasant.
he coughed as extended his hand "Hello....I am the camp doctor.......Doctor Ain Richenbocker" he said trying to hold back his anger
Waltwr smiled, and took his hand. "Walter Buchardt. Sorey about ignoring you, but you might want to calm down sir, you're more likely to get a heart attack."
"For the record.....I will never die......I am older then most cities and I am not the patient type"
"True point, being immortal. And like I said, sorry sir. I'm not really the perceptive type when I'm already focused on something."
"Fine....and for the record I allow people to stab me if they so wish to get anger out, I heal almost instantly so it is no issue for me, now where do you plan to go?"
"I was planning on going to that little crystal cavern I found about a mile away to meditate." He shrugged. "Ever wondered why I'm so calm?"
"I will be coming with you" he states
He shrugged, and smiled. "That's okay. Just keep up, and dont lose sight of me."
"wont be possible....I can see everything with my eyes, even up to 600 meters away if i focused hard enough
"What about in magic dampening stone around corners?" Walter asked, shrugging as he began walking north.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago mixed the plants into liquid & poured it into metal container and began heat it at certain temp.
He followed walter "Yes I can.....my eyes can see through stuff as well, it is how i examin patients, observing them inside and out"
Walter kept walking, thinking. "I bet trying to explain your power has gotten you in trouble before, hasnt it?"
"Yes it has, countless execution, prison time, plus people hunting me down to harvest my blood for temporary immortality"
"Ouch, rough life." He groaned, soon stopping in front 9f a large granite boulder.
"when you live forever it doesnt seem as long as you think, and being executed in prison is entertaining to say the least"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus