Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

(OOF Sorry! Had to go offline!))

Jaike was honestly quite cozy by this time, but noiticed quite quickly when they'd landed, shooting up kind of drowzily and falling off, giving an undignified yelp and an 'oomf' when she hit the floor, her getting up a little non too well and rubbing her sore bum from the fall, her face flushed a decently red shade because of her immediate embarrassment. Why did she have to make a fool of herself every chance she got? This was ridiculous!

She huffed quietly, hating herself internally and also happening to berate herself too, her bag starting to vibrate since her phone--- HER PHONE! She stood up straighter, remembering her mum saying something about calling around 10 or 11 pm, she assumed it was that late, he stomach churning, what would she say? Dragons were definitely not on her mum's 'I believe you' list, and she usually had so much to talk about that her not talking about the stuff for 15 minutes would seem suspicious!
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

Cliamain steps out of the Arachnophobia cabin, letting out a slight yawn. He looks around the camp for a bit, seeing that the other camp-goers seem to be getting along nicely. At least, for the most part. After being here a year, the supernatural seemed to have grown on him quite a bit. He's certain that the new first-years coming in will adjust sooner or later. He decides to step off of the porch of the cabin, walking along while keeping his hands by his pockets, looking around at the others and seeing if anyone looks particularly sociable or needed help.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz notices the boy walking out of his cabin, it looked like the two people she had just spoken to might have not heard. so she trotted over towards the boy " umm.... hello?"

Cliamain looks down over at the talking wolf. Not the strangest thing he's seen but still interesting. He crouches down to get to eye level with the wolf, returning her greeting with a light smile. He refrains from petting her, the boy not quite sure how she would react to that. "Hey, you need something?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"I'll help you train, sense I'm helping you improve your magic skills, so I'll help you with your training.", Drago said with confidence.
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled noticing his gentleness within his voice, " just someone to talk to." she looked into his eyes with a friendly look. she sat down seeing that he was crouching, she huffed out a deep breath as she spoke " ive got nothing to do, and you seem well.... a nice person to talk to"

"Well, I would hope so." The teen chuckles a bit as he relaxes himself a bit. "My name's Cliamain Deoireach, yours?" If she were familiar with it, Taz may note his accent as being distinctly Scottish.
Waltwr began to rifle through his items, sticking his whole arm into a bag that was maybe five inches deep. "Where is it...
“Thanks.” Lyra smiled. “Yeah, I’m not the strongest right now, and there’s really only two things I can do with my magic.” She shrugged.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago smiled.
Taz (played by Taz)

She grinned taking notice of his accent immediately "mines Taz and well im guessing you already know, but im a shapeshifter." she played with her paws a bit and hearing him relax " its quiet funny tho, that i can sense your blood-pressure, heart beat, and your hormones"

( ill be on later)
he sighs walking up as he taps the shoulder of walter
“We probably won’t start training, like, right now. Seeing as it’s dark out already.” She looked around, the fire that Drago lit illuminating their surroundings, but not that much. “I mean, unless...” Lyra trailed off.

She got her things, eventually finding her cabbin on her own, 'agoraphobia', what fear was that again? She needed to check her research better, as she answered the phone, and talked to her mum about how the trip had been, and the fact that she was tired and might go to sleep soon, eventually hanging up, with a sigh, her nervous tendencies deciding it was a good time to show up again as she sat in the entrance, not knowing which betds were claimed or not and not wanting to get on anyone's nerves because of it.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Yeah, go back inside before it gets really cold!”, Drago said with a shiver.
Walter chuckled whem hr found what he was looking for. "There it is." He pulled out what looked like a dao.
Lyra entered the agoraphobia cabin and waved to Jaike as she walked through the door. “Hey, do you want to, like, claim one of the beds of something?” She asked.
he grew agitated as he waited for the one named walter to notice him as he clenched his fists, cracking his knuckles

"M'not sure which beds are claimed or not" She said quietly, looking up at the horned figure, "But if you do, maybe I can get one in a corner?"She asked, not sure, since she saw... a bit of a mess, and on top of that, she also didn't quite like being anywhere BESIDES A corner, her mind once again being product of her weird behavior.
Drago (played by Narta)

“How about on the other side of mine. Now, Item Transport!”, Drago said and a small white portal appeared in front of him, then pulled out magical plants out of the portal. “But first is to fixed your wings!”, he said to you.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus