Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

He looked over at Asher. “Well, that’s... unfortunate?” He said, very confused as to what had just transpired. Perhaps Asher could use some help... he decided not to offer, as there probably wasn’t much he could do.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago flew down to her. "I think I have something to deal with your curse!", he said holding out a red stone.
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Asher looked down at his fingers. “I swear if Adonis and Ryu hid another candle in here-” he sighed, standing up and dusting off the ash, being sure to hold his breath until it settled from the air. He then glanced about until finding the culprit. A small round candle, typically used for Halloween decorations. Asher sighed and yeeted the candle out the nearest open window. “Ich schwore...”
"Oh?" She looked curiously at the red stone, stepping closer to Drago as he landed. "How does this..?" She paused, stumbling over her words a bit. "What does this do?" She placed a finger on the stone in Drago's hand.
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

P r o b a b l y S o m e w h e r e . . .

Adonis giggled to himself about his 10/10 not deadly at all prank. Yeah the new prankster of the camp, Adonis, round of applause please. Someone arrest him for accidental attempted manslaughter. Please?
Calliope (played anonymously)

A whirlwind of confusion surroinded Calliope as she searched for the Nyctophobia cabin. She found it without too much difficulty, as there weren't very many cabins. She decided to knock, not wanting to intrude. She knocked on the door, pondering the strange names of the cabins as she did so.

A whirlwind of confusion surrounded Calliope as she searched for the Nyctophobia cabin. She found it without too much difficulty, as there weren't very many cabins. She decided to knock, not wanting to intrude. She knocked on the door, pondering the strange names of the cabins as she did so.

((Sorry about the double post, that was accidental))
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Adonis stopped laughing at his horrible prank that could have killed someone and stretched, jumping as he heard knocking. He called out, “yes? Who is it?” As he slipped on a muscle shirt because being shirtless at noon isn’t a good thing unless your outside. He stretched and fixed his black hair. Adonis kicked back in his top bunk and relaxed- forgetting the door was l o c k e d .
Drago (played by Narta)

"This stone removes all status debuffs, I know this cause of the scientists that researched on me.", Drago said.
Lyra nodded and took the stone in her hands. "Status debuff?" She asked, looking down at the stone. She shifted her hands a bit, sunlight glinted off of the stone. Still gently holding the stone in the palms of her hands, she spoke. "This'll get rid of the curse so new flesh can grow from the scars again..?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"And it should be working right about, now!", Drago said and the flesh on your back regenerated.
Lyra turned back, looking over her shoulder, though she couldn't quite see it, the bones and muscle began to rebuild themselves. She gently flapped her wings once they were fully connected. Reaching over her shoulder, she felt one of her wings, running her hands over the leathery surface. She rolled her shoulder, the wings now attached to her shoulder blades again. "Bit stiff..." She mumbled, as she stretched out her wings.

"Thank you for this Drago." She put her arms around Drago and pulled him into a tight hug. "I-I didn't think it could be done after Lilac failed and..." She trailed off. "Ah, never mind all that. Thank you."
Drago (played by Narta)

"Modeling!", Drago said and the stone turned into a ring.
Lyra took the ring and slipped in on the middle finger of her left hand. "Ah, thank you." She smiled. She kept flapping her wings back and fourth, trying to get rid of the stiffness.

((I imagine Lyra's wings are a bit atrophied after 4 years of not being used, so she's not going to be able to fly right away and will probably need a bit of coaching and practice.))

She heard someone call from inside the cabin "Yes? Who is it?" She took a deep breath. "Umm...hi? I'm Calliope. I just go here and...well...this is apparently my cabin."
Drago (played by Narta)

"Your Welcome, I see that there are some new campers, and how's Rose.", Drago said.
"She seemed alright when I left. Bessi gave her some painkillers to help with the injuries I think. I trust that he'll take care of her." Lyra twisted the ring on her finger a bit. "She's definitely doing better than she was when she first got here."
Drago (played by Narta)

"Is that so! I'll stay outside and wait for her recovery!", he said worried.
"Yeah, I'll wait with you." Lyra began walking in the direction of Bessi's shed behind one of the cabins.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus