Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

Turns into a fire dragon and curled up to sleep outside the shed.
Lyra sat down next to Drago and leaned against him. As she waited, she continued to stretch and flap her wings, still trying to warm up to the feeling of them being attached to her back again.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Hey taz, call of your hound real quick. On second thought, is it possible for him to be here to search for data. I’m sure someone came here to check on the wreckage so maybe it could keep watch”, he said as the wings drago gave him began to appear in a reddish flame color, “also we should leave soon before my body collapse”
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Ah, yeah. Come on in!” Upon entry there were several candles littering the room, Adonis sitting on a top bunk nearest the back window with a candle on the window sill. He kicked back and hummed a little tune, his broad sword resting at the foot of the bunk, leaned against the metal. Around his tan neck hung an ankh, forged in gold and Egyptian mythology. Adonis sighed, rubbing his healed scratches.
Calliope (played anonymously)

Calliope cautiously entered the cabin and glanced around. The place had an assortment of candles littered about it, ans she saw a few bunks pushed against the wall. A boy sat on one of the back bunks, which was against a window. He was the only other person she saw. "Hello," she said. "I was wondering if any of these bunks were available." She motioned around the room.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago fell asleep.
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Yup. Only bunk here been claimed is the one I’m on as of now. So far the other Cabiners haven’t claimed there’s, to busy exploring, yep.” Adonis hummed, folding his arms behind his head and yawning. He took a deep breath of air, it being a mingle of smells from all the candles.
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at him and thought " okay, sure but its gonna feel like i have nothing in me, so if i collapse my other soul will retreat back to me... when im far away " she shrugged and told her other half hound soul to stay and guard. " we should head back, yes, hmm... do you want me to give some of my energy to you?" she looked worried at him.
Calliope (played anonymously)

"Okay, thanks," Calliope replied to the boy. She walked over to a random bunk and plopped down on the bottom bed. "So, Nyctophobia isn't a very popular cabin, huh?" She asked.
Taz (played by Taz)

(( im in that cabin :) the one on the right side closest to the window and a cabinet is my bunk at the top. zero is also in that room. ))
Zero (played by Great7)

“No I will be fine”, he said then began to absorb as so natural energy and picked her up princess like, “this should be faster”, he said then took to the air. The wings were as big as 15 yards now and were very fast.
Drago (played by Narta)

'Are you enjoying your new wings, Zero?', Drago asked in Zero's mind.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz smiled as he picked her up. " how long do you think it'll take to get back ?....." she looked down as he took off into the sky
Zero (played by Great7)

“Oh, I love the color how it changes depending on mana, it’s pretty sweet”, he replied to drago, “well, the same time it took us to get here. I could try to go faster but I will need more energy which I can get”, he said absorbing more energy and focused it on the wings
Drago (played by Narta)

"Just activate the wings auto-restoring and auto-healing function ability! Just think or say 'Wings Ability Activation!'.", Drago thought to Zero.
Taz (played by Taz)

"wow, didn't know you was so good at flying" she chuckled "you still speaking to drago?"
Zero (played by Great7)

“That sounds cringe”, he replied to drago, “yep, it’s kinda better since you don’t have to see him trying to act grumpy. You remember when he smiled”
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago went back to sleep after saying, “Rose, please be okay!” to himself.
Zero (played by Great7)

He activated the wing activation ability in his mind and grew the size of the wings gaining more speed, “we will soon be there. Hope you don’t get a bad flight”
Lyra noticed that Drago awoke briefly. “Yeah, she will be...” She responded to Drago, even though he had already fallen back asleep. “I hope...”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus