Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

"its better then i though it would be, never knew being off the ground was so nice and cool" she said happily
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well, I had some good practice with my dad. He had four wings but let me burrow one most times”, he said, “he taught me tricks and maneuver techniques. Even how to make an entrance which he did almost every time he comes home. We had a rumor that he did so even when he goes to the bathroom”
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz giggled " really, ha ha ha ... i guess he's taught you very well then" she chuckled looking down at the ground " wow, were so high up" she said as she became a little tense while seeing the height that they were
Zero (played by Great7)

“Don’t worry. I will make sure you don’t fall”, he said, “just keep looking up and around but not down, and let me take care of the rest”
Taz (played by Taz)

"u..uhh, okay" she frowned when she looked back up. she held onto him as she didn't trust how high the were up in the air. Taz looked at his long wings and was amazed on how pretty they were.
Calliope (played anonymously)

After setting the few things she had with her on the bunk, she decided to explore the camp further. She slipped out of the Nyctophobia cabin and into the blinding light of day. She squinted for a few seconds before her eyes adjusted to the light. She glanced around at all of the shenanigans she saw. Everyone seemed to be close friends with at least one other person. It made Calliope feel a bit lost and out of place. Uncertain what to do, she chose to stroll about the camp, no real destination in mind.
Drago (played by Narta)

(To Calliope:)
You saw a girl that had the features of a demon and a life size breathing dragon sleeping, but Drago(the dragon) was awake a little, outside a shed behind one of the cabins.
Zero (played by Great7)

He got above the camp soon, “we are here”, he said as his wings made a bright light on the ground below, “remember what I said about making an entrance?”, he asked taz with a smile
Lyra was leaning against Drago, fidgeting with the ring on her finger. When she saw Calliope, she waved shyly.
Taz (played by Taz)

she grinned at him " you sure know how to do it, cant lie about that" she giggles and stands up. " that was fun"
Zero (played by Great7)

“Yup”, e said as his wings disappeared after landing and they transformed into a tattoo on his hand, “could you do me a favor and turn into a wolf real quick”

Calliope noticed a dragon and a girl who had the features if a demon nearby. The sight surprised her a bit, she still wasn't exactly used to the supernatural and magical quite yet. The demon girl waved at her, and she waved back. She silently pondered how long the pair had been at the camp.
Lyra paused for a second, still leaning against Drago's back, she couldn't tell if he was asleep or not, but she kept quiet either way. If he was asleep she didn't want to wake him. Seeing Calliope return her wave, she smiled slightly. "H-hi there." She stuttered a bit.

Calliope walked over to the pair. "H-hi there," the demon girl spoke, stuttering slightly. She figured she must be nervous. "Hello," Calliope replied, her tone friendly. "I'm Calliope, and I'm nes at camp...though you've probably already guessed that."

Calliope walked over to the pair. "H-hi there," the demon girl spoke, stuttering slightly. She figured she must be nervous. "Hello," Calliope replied, her tone friendly. "I'm Calliope, and I'm new at camp...though you've probably already guessed that."

((So...I corrected the original text, (I made a typo, typing 'nes' instead of 'new') not realizing I had already clicked the post reply button...and it send again. Sorry!))
"I'm Lyra." She said softly, her tone friendly, but her voice quiet. "And Drago's asleep right now, I think..." She stopped leaning against Drago's back and turned to look at him. His breath rose and fell quite noticeably in his large dragon form. "Ah, well, Welcome to the camp." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Lyra. Thank you for the welcomd. And..Drago. Is he the dragon?" She asked.
"Yeah, thats him. He isn't a dragon all the time." She said, she changed her sitting position a bit so she could face Calliope and Drago at the same time.

"Ah," she replied. "It's just..I've never seen a dragon before. I'm still kinda new to the whole 'magic' world and such." She sighed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus