Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

"Honesty, me too." Lyra sighed. "I haven't been around magic users my age before now and." She paused. "I'm surprised by how powerful a lot of them are." Lyra shifted again, then took off her glasses and wiped a smudge off one of the lenses as she spoke. "But, I mean, you must have some sort of magical power if you're here."

She put her glasses back on. "I mean, I can pretty much only do two things with my magic and I'm still here, well, I guess my, well, uh, demonic heritage, no thats not right I'm not actually related to..." She rambled a bit before catching herself. "Ah, sorry, I talk too much." She shook her head. "But yeah, they let you in here for a reason."
Calliope (played anonymously)

Calliope sighed with relief. She wasn't the only one new to magic and such, as she had previously feared. "I do have lunakenisis, and I've known for a while. But I- I guess I just wanted to try to be normal. This is my first real interaction with the mystical world, other than my training," she told Lyra. She listened to the her talking about powers and demon heritage. "Demon herirage?" She asked. "I mean, it doesn't sound like you want to talk about it, which is fine by me. But...it seems like your a bit conflicted, or something."
“Don’t know my mother but I know she isn’t a demon.” Lyra mumbled. “Father isn’t related by blood but he did raise me...” She shook her head, trying to clear the thought from her mind. “It’s nothing, never mind.”
Drago (played by Narta)

"Now I'm interested in your abilities to magic!", Drago said.
"Oh you're awake?" Lyra smiled, thankful for the topic change from her family history. "Lunakenisis, probably tied to the moon somehow, right?" She smiled.

Calliope nodded. "Yeah, it's basically moon magic. I can't move the moon in the sky ir anything monumental like that, but I have a few lunar abilities that get stronger during night, especially during a full moon," she explained, hating talking about the magic she so desperatly didn't want.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Miss, can I see what you can do with your ability?", Drago asked the girl as his eyes glowed red.
Taz (played by Taz)

"urmm, yes sure??" she said and changed to her wolf form and grunted, huffing waiting to what he wanted to do.

Calliope was a bit unsettled by the new red glow in Drago's eyes. "Well..er...sure," she said, a hint of reluctance in her tone. She whirled hed hands around each other in a sort of circular motion, and a beam of moonlight materialized in her hands. "My ability isn't as strong right now as it is at night, but I can still form and weild moonlight. It can be used as a form of combat, if I launch the beam of moonlight at someone with intentions of doing harm. It can knock them back, the force of that depending on how strong I, and my powers are, at that moment of time. I can also create force feilds made of the moon's power, but they're pretty flimsy and weak during the day. Easily breakable. And I can do this, just twirl a moonbeam around for no apparent reason. The moon, depending on it's phase, can give me strength and energy, and that's about it," she explained. She watched the silvery strands of moonlight in her fingers, mesmarized. She still wasn't accustomed to the idea she could do this.
Zero (played by Great7)

He collapsed and landed on her back, “I’m going to need a ride back to the cabin, hope you don’t mind. You’re doing a big favor for me”, “he said in a tired voice
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago's eyes returned to their usual color. "I think I have a grasp of your ability!", Drago said as moonlight gathered on the tip of Drago's horns.

"Huh?" Calliope was thoroughly puzzled. "How'd you...?" She lost concentration and her hands stopped spinning the moonlight. She stared at the moonlight collected at the tip of his horns. "You can...use others abilities? Is that what..." She trailed off.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I believe I’m in the same cabin as Zero?” she answered back as she looked at Lyra once more and she had a claw like mark that was slashed over her right eye, which was now a claw mark scar.
Taz (played by Taz)

she chuckled " for what you have done for me today, this is the least i could give to you" she smiled and started to trot towards the cabin. the grass around was a light green and full of life. they got to the cabin and she nuzzled the door open with her muzzle.

( maby, night )
Zero (played by Great7)

“Thank you”, he said in a low voice and went to sleep. He was still sensitive since he was in his wolf form and had a keen heaeing and smell and could sense the candle wax.

She flapped her wings to fly a bit and she gently flies over to Zero, “Thanks again for getting me here to get my wounds cleaned out and then bandaged” she said softly to him
Drago (played by Narta)

"Lyra, I'm going to see Rose!", Drago said returning to his humanoid form and flew to Rose.

She turns her head to look at Drago and she smiles at him, “My feet still hurt” she mumbled to herself

Calliope, still confused as ever before, watched Drago fly off. She sighed. "Well, then," she murmered.
Zero (played by Great7)

Zero was passed out on taz’s back and didn’t reply to rose’s thanks.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus