Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She sighs softly as she watches Drago fly closer to her
Lyra watched Drago follow after Rose. “I’ll catch up with you later!” She called after him, then turned back to Calliope. “Drago’s magic allows him to replicate any magic he has seen others do I think, that’s how he was able to do that, with your power.”

“I’m a hybrid, I was once a human and now I turned into this” she whimpered as she flies down next to Lyra and she gently lands on her bandaged feet

((Gtg))
Drago (played by Narta)

"But I think that this form of you is more beautiful though, Rose!", Drago said blushing bright red.
Calliope (played anonymously)

"Thanks, Lyra, for the explanation...a pretty cool ability in my opinion," she said, undertanding saving her from drowning in confusion. Then, she sae someone fly over and land next to Lyra. She had heard Drago mention a girl named Rose. Could this be her? "Umm...hello," she said to the girl.
"Hello again Rose" Lyra smiled, then noticed Rose's feet were still bandaged. "I hope your feet heal soon." She spoke with sympathy in her voice.
Calliope (played anonymously)

'So it is Rose,' Calliope thought. She made another awkward attempt at starting a conversation. "Hi. I'm..umm..Calliope," she said.
Theo And Ryu (played anonymously)

тнє тωιηѕ
Ryu and Theo Myers
@ None
The Twins made way into the sun soaked camp ground, through the mighty entrance of the grand silver archway. Ryu brushed hair out of his eyes, his face already tinted pink from the sun, as like his younger brother. His black and red gaze flickered around, looking for a specific cabin. “It’s this way.” He decreed, starting walking, although Theo was still trying to catch his breath.

“Hey! Wait Up!” Theo huffed, hurrying after his brother and nearly falling as his brother stopped abruptly in the midst of walking. Theo recollected his items that had spilled into the grass and sighed.

“Don’t be a baby Theo, stop whining.” Ryu hissed and continued walking at a cruel, fast pace, making Theo struggle to keep up. Ryu glared ahead, his strides moving him with ease towards his and his twins cabin.

"I hope so too Lyra" she said softly as she softly started to purr again, then her tails swayed a bit from behind her body and she smiles at Lyra as well.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago gently hugs Rose from behind.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz gently padded towards a bed getting onto it, gently leaning to one side as she put him down onto the bed beneath her she laid on the opposite side
Lyra smiled back at Rose, flapping her wings gently. She saw Drago hug Rose and smiled again, glad that they were feeling happy.
Zero (played by Great7)

He straightened himself and fell asleep. His energy was coming to him faster thanks to the wings power.
Taz (played by Taz)

After a while of watching zero sleep, she snoozed of in a side position
Walter headed to his cabin, and soon fell asleep on his bunk.

She hugs Drago back and she purrs loudly at him, then her tails swayed
Drago (played by Narta)

He smiles and holds Rose gently.

She rubs her head against him
Drago (played by Narta)

He kissed Rose's forehead.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus