Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

It's nice to be back on a Roleplay site, the one I was in before died a while back. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope I get to meet new RPers to explore the depths our imaginations,
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR love😘😘
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!! :D
Taz

welcome, i hope you have a great and fun time here
I know how it goes with a dying site. Welcome to this one! Hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help. Cheers to making lots of new friends and having tons of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim
Welcome, Darkmier!

When you're ready to jump into some RPs, check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where folks scout for RP partners for 1x1 RPs and/or recruit players for their group games. Hopefully you can find things that interest you!

There's also the Find RP tool that helps you filter the topics in the Looking for RP forum from the last few weeks.

Happy RPing!

Juls
Darkmier Topic Starter

Wow, thank all you guys for making me feel welcome. 😁😁
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Remember to check out the roleplay forums once you’re ready if you haven’t already!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Hi Darkmier, welcome aboard! I've belonged to several sites over the years and so far this one is my favorite by far. Just curious, what site were you using previously?
Welcome to RPRepository! Here's hoping you find exactly what you're looking for :D
Darkmier Topic Starter

AgentMilkshake wrote:
Hi Darkmier, welcome aboard! I've belonged to several sites over the years and so far this one is my favorite by far. Just curious, what site were you using previously?

I used to use Quotev, and I'd been on their for a couple of years.

Again, thank all of you for your warm welcome 😊😁
Hi, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you’ll have a lot of fun RPs here.
ChebaBeesting

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'm really sorry to hear about your previous RP place, that sucks. :( RPR's going strong and will be coming out with an update in the near future even, so expect things to get even more awesome! ;)
Darkmier Topic Starter

That's good to hear, and I look forward to being a part of its community for a long while, 😁😁
Icysoul

Hello!
Skylar_woods

Welcome back!
Welcome!!! It’s a wonderful site to be on!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus