Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello World!

Greetings, I am someone who's spent a good half of my life roleplaying. Although, for the past few years, I haven't been able to do it as actively as I want to...
I'm here to find some roleplay partners and friends. I'm a very flexible person; a roleplay chameleon, one might say. I can do most genres whether it be fantasy, action, romance, sci-fi, multiverse and all of the above all at once. Not only that, I have a variety of OCs (I just gotta get around to making profiles for my more active/interesting ones).
I'm the type that puts story and character dynamic above all else when roleplaying, I also enjoy being able to brainstorm with my partner.

Oh, yes, and there's me- this post is getting rambley; I'm a rambley person, sorry. I'm autistic and anxious as heck, but I'm a very chill person. Most of my time is spent drawing and playing video games, my favourite genres are JRPGs, dungeon crawlers and mystery dungeons. Favourite game series of all time is Drakengard/NieR.

And that's the basics of Star. I would go deeper, but I don't want to write more paragraphs; this is an introduction for crying out loud! Besides, it's easier to experience me rather than tell you about myself. If this big post didn't scare you away, hiya! I hope we can be friends!
Hello StarryMuses! :) Welcome to RPR!

I think you'll like it here. When you're ready to dive into a RP or 2 (or 10), check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where members post their ideas/plots/characters that they want to RP and search for partners or groups. There's a ton of different styles and genres, so hopefully you can find something you like! Of course, you can always start your own too. The Find RP tool (in the main site menu) is handy too! It allows you to apply some search criteria to the recent topics in the Looking for RP forum (as well as the active groups).

Enjoy!
Hi there and welcome to the site!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Also, thanks for telling us so much about yourself and your RP likes. :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
AmberShades

-Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door-

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Let Alone Any RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Everyone's Super Friendly ( I Think. ...Ahaha- That.. Was A Joke- ;w;' )! Anyhow- Hope You Have Fun! Happy Writings! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Greetings Hooman
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hey, hey! Welcome to RPR! <3 If you ever want to rp, need help, or just want to chat, I'm here!

Trust me, no matter what, you're always welcome here :D and I also love those genres of games very much! I hope you enjoy your time here!
~ALTY_Heave <3
Pen_Tsunami

I’m a bit late but a welcome is still a welcome! I know you’ll enjoy it here because I’ve been here for awhile and I love the community. Tho it is rather small when compared to other community’s everyone is very nice and I love everyone here!
Also, if you are looking for someone to roleplay with, feel free to contact me :3
Hey and welcome to RPR! I really hope you enjoy your stay, you're bound to find amazing writers here and a wonderfully friendly community! <3

Also, I just checked your profile and I have to tell you, I've recently just got into Granblue Fantasy and I'm in love with it! <3

giphy.gif
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello World!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus