Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Feldwebel Karl Spiess (played by Major_payne25)

The creature flung its wrist launching a ball of acid that landed inches away from her face the puddle and splatter of it almost touching her...
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

The red-headed woman yelped, turning on her heels almost immediately as the peculiar acid past her face. Prayers and curses flew from her mouth, but she managed to yell into the radio foolishly, "Tell me what to do, dammit! I said this before; I'll give you anything you want if you just make it stop!" She nearly stopped at the armory, but recalled the soldier. Perhaps not even armor would help her.. Besides, it was best if she didn't stop moving. The hall seemed never-ending, and so did her quiet screams of fear.

Ezra would run into a door at the end of a hall labeled ‘SCP-096’ and once she entered there sat a strange figure Paul white with elongated arms covering its face as it sat in a corner crying....

The odd creature wasn't the only one in tears.

Ezra, who was fed up with whatever the hell this building happened to be, had one of her hands over her face, while the other rested below her waist with a grasp on the radio. She was beginning to lose hope that she could possibly escape, so she was willing to stand aimlessly at the door until the creature noticed and took her life, or they both sobbed until their hearts content.

Karl chimed in on the radio “sorry our connection was temporarily disabled... are you ok?”

Startled by the voice, the red-head jumped, backing into the door accidentally. "I did everything you asked, but, somehow, I wind up nearly dead." Ezra sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she looked up. "I don't unders- What in the dear Heavens is that..?" Shutting her eyes, she tried to recall the number on the door. "What exactly is SCP-096..?"

Karl paused as the creature turned its head revealing a distorted face with a jaw that hung to its chest “don’t tell me you’ve seen it’s face...”

Dammit. The one time she didn't need her eyesight was when she carelessly had looked up and around, seeing at least half of the creature's face as it turned. Ezra muttered, shutting her eyes tightly. "Just.. a small.. glimpse.."

“Then run... it won’t stop till it finds you...” the creature stood up revealing it to be almost 7 feet tall as it covered its face and screamed like so: ((btw his face looks like the one in the vid as well)) https://youtu.be/6N-TOLCpcIk

And, once more, Ezra was on the run.

Only, this time, the creature was screaming while she was shouting what seemed like compliments. Breathing heavily, the red-head was racing down the hall the opposing way she came, trying to block out the creature's demon-like yelling. "I'm sorry!" The woman cried, using her free hand to lift her skirts off the floor. She wasn't sure whom she was apologizing to, but she continued. "I didn't mean to do this! I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" Fumbling, she rounded a corner into a room, not caring enough to shut the door. At this point, she couldn't care less if the creature found her or not. Slowing down, she faced the wall she had nearly collided into, unable to catch her breath.

“Do what you were told” a voice that sounded similar to the computer’s said over the radio “that is the only way out”

Eyes widening, the red-head looked at the radio. "Well," She began to hiss softly, "I'm sure if you were being chased by a demon who's most likely wanting to kill you, you'd be running, as well." Turning around, she slid against the corners of the walls, attempting to stay among the shadows. As she skipped out of the doorway once again, she was dashing down the hall towards the control room.

Having the room in her sights, Ezra ignored the warnings written in the blood-like substance and drew the keycard from her pocket. Faster, Laoch, she thought to herself as she swiped the keycard. Jerking the handle to the door back and forth until it opened, the red-head swung the door wide and shut it quickly. Turning to her left, she flipped the switch to the lever once more, praying for the best.

The following alarm would sound: https://youtu.be/rIos0ya-yss

As an announcement would come over the intercom “we are detonating the alpha warheads all personnel please enter the nearest helicopter or blast shelter immediately! The warheads will detonate in t minus 25 minutes...”

Immediately, Ezra whirled around in a panic before lifting the radio. "What the hell is going on?! What do I do?" Considering words about a 'blast shelter' were mentioned, the red-head guessed it wasn't anything to do with a stable and functioning building.

“Find a blast shelter or risk dying that’s all I can say... I have to get in one of the helicopters and get out of here!”

"Oh- mhm. Thank you for being concerned, sir." As she reopened the door for what seemed like the thousandth time, she began running down the hall in the opposing direction she came from. But she didn't get far before she realized she had no idea where the shelter was. "Now, when you get the time to give a damn, would you mind sharing the location of the shelter?"

“Bzzt doors down and to the left... look bzzt nuclear symbol...” the radio then cut out again...

Nodding, Ezra attempted to pick up her pace, but only ended up fumbling over her skirts. She sighed. Taking a quick moment to rip the fabric of her clothing, she didn't notice how high she had torn it apart. Though, at the moment, that was the least of her worries. The red-head continued dashing down the hall, barely able to breathe, let alone see. Her head whipping back and forth to look over any doors with a nuclear symbol. Eventually, she was able to find one, and she pounced on the door as if it were prey, swung it open, and stepped inside with a dizzy and pained mind.

In the room were 2 nazi scientists and 5 facility guards who all stared at her as the blast door shut and locked... the room was a black stained concrete with a cushioned bench and a steel gray shelf near the door that had canned foods and water bottles on it... the guards were armed with STG-44’s and the 2 doctors had Walther P38’s

Sighing, Ezra set the radio on the ground, folding her arms. "Go ahead and shoot, if you so please. I am honestly sick and tired of this place," She shrugged lightly, ducking her head to gaze and the floor.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus