Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I frown at the girl "Please let us handle this alone. You have done enough help by spying on us with your abilities" My tone was cold and decisive
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Nervously, I turned around with interest in my eyes. She was speaking fluent Greek. And who was she speaking to? I turned back and forth trying to figure out who to go to. I decided on Liz. I wandered over. "Liz, I have to introduce you to the counselors. It would be nice if I could do it at the same time as the other two. Will you follow me?"

I glared at Ensho. "No. You know NOTHING of this place. You don't get to show people around. I am in charge besides the counselor." I placed my hand on her wrist and looked into her eyes activating my odd power. I laced my tone with hypnosis. "Let me come with."
He walked into the building, holding the giant chest as upon closer inspection is almost as big as himself, looking around
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She nodded, "
確かにこの方法。"

I stare back at the girl coldly "Your powers work on the weak-willed child of manipulations. It will not work on me. Leave us alone" I follow my kitsune friend inside

Turning around I smiled at Liz. "Thank You." I muttered happy someone was finally listening to me. As the newcomer wandered into the building I lead Liz inside as well.

I follow inside with Liz. "Like you can stop me." I muttered not in the least worried that my power didn't work. I hadn't used it in forever so it was typical I was rusty. I smiled slightly. It never failed.

She turned to them, "Kitsune?"

Unlike some I will not attack people in a friendly place. This is the second strike. You wished my death and then used your hypnosis on me. I do believe a 3rd strike will be quite... painful"

Hm? Ah yes a Kitsune is a fox... my new friend smells like fox"
He tries to ignore the one known as chess, smiling as he looks around

Glancing at the counselors I smiled. "Hello! The two visitors have awoken and a new one appeared. This is Liz, Kitsune, and" I paused. "Ensho." I muttered darkly portraying she was a trouble maker and jabbing my head at her. I hoped the counselors understood that she was being a jerk.

She stepped in between them, "Hey chill out!"

Glaring at Ensho I smiled. "I never mentioned that I wished your death. There is no way you could have known that. And anyway it was only a fleeting moment. And trust me. Hypnosis is not bad. It never fails even if what I said didn't come true." I let those be my final words and let her ponder them as I looked at Liz with a light expression. "Apologies! However, she is not behaving and I do not believe that the counselors will let her be here. Considering she bounced off of the barrier in the entrance."

Bowed my head in an almost regal manner to the counsellor "Good Day, I am Ensho Uzumaki. This is my friend" Gently squeezed the cute male's hand and looked at the council "We would like to know as to why and what will happen here"

"And Yes I would like to question about why exactly I bounced off the barrier in the first place"
He floats down as he looks up at the counselor, smiling as he put his pipe away, putting the chest down, being silent and observing.
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I looked around bored. "Yes? Oh. Well, you may stay here if you have a connection to a god. If not, likely your memory will be wiped clean and you will have left. This is only for half-bloods." Glancing at Chess, I hoped she hadn't realized I had disabled her powers momentarily. I had warmed her not to use them on guests or newcomers.
I paused. "Why you bounced off? You bounced off? Who let you in then?" I asked her curiously.
((I know this is still me, but I will be fair as there don't seem to be any new people to be counselor.))

She smirked, "Most likely nothing, Most come here for some training then leave. Elizabeth Daffron, Child of the Big 3, at your service."

I look mildly upset not even knowing who or what my family was and sighed "Very well then... perhaps you can tell me who my... parent is?"

Glancing at Liz, I supposed I shouldn't be surprised. Instead I beamed at her, impressed I seemed to have made a good impression on her and her only. I glanced at the counselor again hoping they understood this was a good one.
He gives a small bow "I am the offspring of the deity inari" he says as he smiles

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus