Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked at them, "because, correct me is I'm wrong, 1 or possibly more of there parents is a Japanese God or Goddess. I know a lot about most Gods/Goddess. Greek, Roman, Japanese, Egyptian, or Norse are the ones I know the most.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I do not see a reason for you not to smoke?" Replied back surprised by this question. We arrive at said location where important people were supposed to be and I nod "Though you can hold it off till we have spoken to these so-called Counsellors"
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I smiled delighted I was getting an answer. "Really? I love to learn about mythology. Especially now that I know that it's real. As I said my name is Chess. I am 19 years old, though I know I don't look it, and I love this place. I hope you do too." I mention.

She nodded, "May I go look around?"
He gave a soft nod "thank you for the assistance" he says looking up at her, soon he starts floating so they can speak eye to eye "that is much better, we are at the same eye level"

Laughed softly amused by the floating "Wow you are talented. You smell like fox. I really love foxes and their pretty fur" Commented softly as I lightly pat the male on the head right where a sensitive spot on a fox's head would be

I paused my eyes changing back to yellow. "Sure! I can give you a tour. I would rather you not go wandering around on your own until I've shown you around." I hoped that didn't sound rude. I gave a grin from ear to ear. "Do you have any outstanding abilities? For example can you tell the future? Control water?"

She nodded, "Water control is my most basic, and can I just be by my self for a bit?

My eyes flitted from one side of the room to another. "Umm." I quickly jot down a note. Water "I'm not sure if you are allowed to do that. See, we have dangerous things here. Have you heard about the Half-Blood Camp before?" I asked curiously. It would be easier not to explain things.

She nodded, "Camp Jupiter mentioned it before, I'll be ok."

I felt my eyes turn dark red and narrow. "Camp Jupiter? You are going to have to tell me all about your story little one, mark my words." I said quietly. No one here was a fan of Camp Jupiter. Not to mention all of it's gods were more...what's the word. aggressive? "It should be....fine." I choked out. "Go ahead and wander." I would maybe have to follow her. She would be okay after a couple hours on her own. It wasn't terribly dangerous here after all.

"It was a unique experience, to say the least. Goodbye." She waved as she walked out and went over to the lake, and jumped in and sat at the bottom thinking.
He looks at her as he smiles, moving her hand "I am sorry, can you please not do that, it is hard to keep my form hidden" he says as he floats next to her "you are quite interesting as well" he says as he reaches down, taking out his kisaru, an old Japanese smoking pipe

My mouth fell open for a moment, eyes turning to blue. "Interesting." I muttered. There wasn't much to watch her doing so I wandered around the camp, looking for anyone who needed help humming a nice tune in a minor key. The best way I sang. I wondered if there was anyone there who really needed my help. Everyone was having fun in the sun and playing volleyball or practing with swords. I sighed.

So don't hide?" Looked at the sweet male curiously "Why would you hide little Fox? I am very sure you are beautiful" Soft tone pausing in my moment unknowing that what I said might be considered flirtatious in some ways

My ears pricked up at the romance in the air. My gaze was directed towards Ensho once more. I Observed her with the newcomer and waited to see what his reaction would be, hoping it was interesting.
"I hide my form cause of what I look like, even when in my normal form I take, is slightly shifted" he says as he heads for the building with the so called counselors

She floats up from the bottom and begins to walk towards the large white house in the corner, "Γιατί ήρθα εδώ;"

My eyes turned brown. Rather boring. I wandered forward to greet him again. "Hello. The counselors are inside as you seem to know. It would be nice of me to go with you, especially considering i'm supposed to help all newcomers. However, Ensho stole you away before I could help." I hoped I said this with no bitterness in my tone. I was trying to make a good impression. I smiled.

Ah, of course, this makes sense. I was told we were somewhere in the area of Greece? I still do not know what this place is entirely. Well let us see what these people have to say" I protectively place my hand on the Kitsune's unsure why I felt the need to do so but shrugged and went with it anyway

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus