Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everybody

Hello, everybody. My name is Dan, I go by Atelier Tohka. I'm just getting started here. I have about six years experience RPing. I started out playing Yagyu from Senran Kagura. I feel most comfortable playing canon characters, like from games, comics, anime, et cetera, more than anything else. I'm not looking for too much. Just hoping to relax and have fun with everybody. I hope nobody minds if I decide to talk about games or comics, or anything like that. I like being able to just talk at times.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, Atelier Tohka!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

And talk about games, comics, etc. can certainly live in the Smalltalk forum! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
AtelierTohka Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Atelier Tohka!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

And talk about games, comics, etc. can certainly live in the Smalltalk forum! :)

Will definitely need to remember that.
Hey Dan! Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a bunch of friendly people around willing to help answer them!

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!
This is a great place for chit chat. So many folks with different personalities and interests come here and get along.
Welcome to you!
AtelierTohka wrote:
Hello, everybody. My name is Dan, I go by Atelier Tohka. I'm just getting started here. I have about six years experience RPing. I started out playing Yagyu from Senran Kagura. I feel most comfortable playing canon characters, like from games, comics, anime, et cetera, more than anything else. I'm not looking for too much. Just hoping to relax and have fun with everybody. I hope nobody minds if I decide to talk about games or comics, or anything like that. I like being able to just talk at times.
Welcome!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Hi and welcome to RpR, I'm sure you'll find people with similar styles of roleplaying to you! Enjoy your time here!
Frostywolf1828

Weclome to RPR! If you ever need a friend, feel free to pm me! :)
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. ♡
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Pen_Tsunami

Hello welcome to RPR!
Pen_Tsunami

Oh yeah I forgot to add this-
Have fun roleplaying ,:>
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you can find some wonderful partners to write with you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everybody

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus