Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Time to Say Hi!

So, I guess everyone makes their own topic when they are introducing themselves. (Sorry, that probably sounds like I'm stating the obvious for a useless reason, bit it typically helps me.) My name is Serenity, I'm in my 20's and am an aspiring author. I live in the South and that's the most specific I feel like being about that right now. Obviously I'm new here, and hope to enjoy the site and make friends.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi serenity. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim. I love southern writers like Margaret Mitchell and Tom Petty.
Hello and welcome to RPR--the most amazing roleplaying site full of friendly people and great storytellers! I wish you luck in your career path as an author and I hope you find great roleplaying partners.

Enjoy your stay :).
Morrigan

Welcome Serenity! This is a great place to find a variety of writing styles, genres and content. In addition, I think I have made some pretty great friends through ooc conversations! So, I wish you good luck on your own quest and enjoy your time here!!!
Welcome to RPR! Good luck finding what you're looking for. :)
Welcome, Serenity!

Any questions about the site so far? :)
Welcome to the site! Hope you're settling in okay.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RpR! I hope that you find a bunch of new friends and writers here!
Auberon Moderator

Hello and welcome to the RPR! It's so cool that you're an author! What genre is your favorite to write? :D

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
SerenityMontgomery wrote:
So, I guess everyone makes their own topic when they are introducing themselves. (Sorry, that probably sounds like I'm stating the obvious for a useless reason, bit it typically helps me.) My name is Serenity, I'm in my 20's and am an aspiring author. I live in the South and that's the most specific I feel like being about that right now. Obviously I'm new here, and hope to enjoy the site and make friends.

Hey, Serenity. Welcome to RPR.

Wishing you lots of success here, and on your journey into becoming an author. Best wishes! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop a message. :)
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
*pours some sweet tea and settles in on the veranda to gossip with you* I know the South is more than that but hey, cliches can be fun! You will have a blast here I am sure!
Deumeawyn

Hello Serenity! Welcome to RPR! I live in the south too!
(Southern hemisphere that is)
Hiii Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy and have great RPs
SerenityMontgomery Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for all your warm welcomes! It's very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to making friends and having RPing, even if it is only a few days out of the week. <3
SerenityMontgomery Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
*pours some sweet tea and settles in on the veranda to gossip with you* I know the South is more than that but hey, cliches can be fun! You will have a blast here I am sure!
The part of the South that I live in is kind of a cliche, not trying to make it sound bad, but it can get irritating sometimes.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Time to Say Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus