Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For Arthur!

Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

Tobias gave her a funny look." Well, the war with the humans has lasted a while. We've started looking for a peaceful treaty. As soon as the talks of peace began an unknown enemy attacked all of our messengers. This is why Cyrene and I are walking in the woods. We have been chosen for messengers because we can protect ourselves ."
Corrine (played anonymously)

Corrine's smile fades "oh that war, yes i've known of it my father died years ago because of it" she clasps her hands together "i've never really tried to acknowledge those things since i left, i'm slightly surprised that there looking for peace, i never thought humans would be willing to!" corrine coldly looked up at the tree "you see, us dryads relay on nature for our homes.... and those homes have been damaged greatly in the past. are you sure these peace treaties you speak of will work?" she looks over at cyrene with caution and back to tobias.

Tobias smiled looking at Cyrene." Oh I know some humans that aren't so bad. Cyrene makes for very pleasant company." Then he pulled out his bow looking at it. " Did someone forget to hand out the message about how adventuring groups shouldn't all use the same weapons?" He said laughing merrily.

corrine looked at both of them and noticed they all had bows "oh my your right" she scratched her head "well if it helps...i've been trained in druid magic. i cant do much combat but i can heal and grow plants, i'm sure some bad guys might have allergies or hate being tangled in vines" she twirls the wooded staff and gives off a small smile. "i supose if you enjoy this human then maybe she can convince me." she looks over at cyrenes horse "well arn't you a big fella?" she pats his head "you can find out alot by a person from there animals, they read peoples characters very well, i trust animals more then most people" she points out at tobias with her eyes narrow "now what is your name my kin? and we must find my wolf he's probably not far"

" My name's Tobias. A wolf... Hm... How big? The bigger the more tracks. Not that I've been trained to read tracks. But I'm sure someone here is."

"well i can ride on top of him, he's larger then regular wolves, he's a little bit bigger then a tiger. and he's green with lots of vines and flower buds on him. its pretty hard to miss the boy" she looks over the ground carefully only finding a few twigs and pebbles strayed from the path. an aroma fills the air of sweet blossoms "do u smell that? he must be toying with me!"

Tobias pressed his hand against her stopping her from moving in the direction of the smell." Where is he? How far out? I can catch him quicker than you. And no I'm not bragging i just have magic."

corrine squints her eyes, he's probably only a few yards away, i cant see him but by the potency of the smell he must be close.

Tobias breathed in focusing. Then he let the breath out as he vanished. He reappeared under the dog and before he could blink it was on him snarling, obviously not use to him. He Yelled" Over here!" Before he reappeared beside Corrine.

corrine runs in the direction anarock was, he wagged his tail once she came close and jumped onto her, he profusely licked her face. "that's my boy! now stop running off like that" anarock pranced back and fourth carefree of his owners words, he saw tobias next to her and growled loudly "oh stop anarock he's friendly." she snapped at him anarock was scarred of tobias's sudden speed. he sniffed his leg and bit his shoe lightly.
Cyrene Guinevere (played by KingOfDorks) Topic Starter

With all of the confusion, Cyrene hadn't been expecting to run into another elf. Though, the smaller of the three seemed rather.. extroverted and friendly. The archer remained quiet, taking in the behavior and manners that could possibly explain little about the newcomer. She attempted to stay out of the way of the conversation about the treaty, yet she was brought into it when Corrine happened to say something about humans. She sent a small glare.

Cyrene nearly drew her weapon when the smaller elf approached her stead, a snarl coming from her throat. Though, Duke didn't recoil. In fact, he only stiffened and stayed put, which was surprising to the archer. You can find out a lot about a person from there animals. They read peoples characters very well. She wasn't sure what this meant towards her, but Cyrene narrowed her eyes. What judgments were to be made about having a wolf as a companion?

The woman quickly followed the two towards the smaller elf's creature, taking a breath. The wolf supposedly growled, and that caused the hair on the back of Cyrene's neck to stand up. She scrunched her nose at the sight of the beast calming down. It was more of a puppy with sharp teeth, than anything. Placing a hand on Duke's side, she muttered something beneath her breath. "Well, clearly we'll have an awful lot to report, huh?"

Tobias laughed as he saw the animal calm down. It was kind of cute. Although still alien and strange. He wasn't sure that it was safe. Then again he wasn't sure that Corrine and Cyrene weren't going to end up in a brawl. This just got interesting, very interesting.

corrine scratches the back of anarocks ear and hops onto his back "oh yes, lots of reports, i sure hope there useful" she flips her hair and turns to tobias "well now that were all situated, shall we continue? i suppose you two will be leading the way as this is both your mission. but i'll tag along i'm very curious as to what will happen and i'm sure having more people will be much safer." anarock starts to wag his tail and pants, his plain old puppy behaviors returns the longer he sniffs the air, getting used to the new scents.

Tobias looked to her." Well." He started." First we need to find the main trail again." He shrugged sheepishly." I... um ...er ..well... wasn't paying attention when I went off it."

corrine gives tobias a not impressed stare and looks around, "well i thought you guys came from that direction" she points over to a dirt path just outside the clearing, "it might not be your exact road but it's a start" she looks up and down both at cyrene and tobias, her eye brow raised. "does any of you two have a map?"

Tobias shrugged.He pointed to Cyrene. "She might" He blushed at his failure to come prepared.

corrine squints her eyes as if to tease tobias about his adventure preparations then she looks over at cyrene with her arms crossed and cocks her head in simple curiousity.
anarock tilts his head too at cyrene with his touge out, they both look like there in unity but still oposite from one another. one a hyper naive floral dog and the other a reclusive aloof girl.
Cyrene Guinevere (played by KingOfDorks) Topic Starter

After watching the conversation shift between the two, Cyrene was startled when she was brought into it. She blinked. Her stare moved from each elf, and her brows furrowed before she spoke. "A map?" The archer repeated. Moving towards the satchel hooked on her stallion's saddle, she continued speaking, "I... believe I stole one before I left the kingdom. I haven't looked at it, but.." She swallowed, retrieving a rolled parchment paper from the satchel. The ginger held it out for the two elves. "You two can look at it. I'm not.. the best when it comes to directions and locations." In all honesty, that wasn't the case. She couldn't read even it were to save her life, but she didn't want something as simple as a map to reveal that.

(( Sorry about the late reply! ))

Tobias took the outstretched the map and looked at it. He looked at it for a while before realizing that he had it upside down. He flipped it over. He pointed his finger to one spot thinking. He nodded." Oh, well that's not hard." He pointed to the left." We go that way."

Corrine looked out into the distance and nudged anarock forward “we’ll hear we go then” she headed up twirls the path from which they came.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For Arthur!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus