Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For Arthur!

Cyrene Guinevere (played by KingOfDorks) Topic Starter

Cyrene blinked, patting the side of Duke before turning him around. The archer began to follow the elf and her wolf, but she quickly picked up her pace in order to walk slightly in front of the two. Her stallion scoffed. "Hush," Cyrene hissed, sending a sharp stare the horse's way. It was quite obvious she was attempting to be stubborn, but, either way, she told herself that there was no chance she would follow someone rather than lead them.
amber diaz (played by scare)

Amber wore a long sleeve body suit that curves her body nicely with a black cloak with her bronze skin shining in the light wearing a pair of ankle boots with a heel on them with a diamond in her navel with her long soft black hair in a braids with the smell of her shampoo and perfume with her royal. Blue eyes with her make up done perfectly. She has braces, all star cheerleader, captain of her varsity cheer team, very much weatlthy she was very much popular, she was walking through the village with her guards looking for a gift to give somebody she saw some beautiful items that was very colorful
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber wore a long sleeve body suit that curves her body nicely with a black cloak with her bronze skin shining in the light wearing a pair of ankle boots with a heel on them with a diamond in her navel with her long soft black hair in a braids with the smell of her shampoo and perfume with her royal. Blue eyes with her make up done perfectly. She has braces, all star cheerleader, captain of her varsity cheer team, very much weatlthy she was very much popular, she was walking through the village with her guards looking for a gift to give somebody she saw some beautiful items that was very colorful
Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

((um... so not to be rude but cheerleading isn't a thing yet. And varsity implies that we have public schools, but we don't. The closest thing we have to schools is the elvs's training program for future elders. Or the humans magical college. However we would welcome your character if you would edit your response slightly.))

Tobias followed a little behind the girls, watching behind them for any danger. Something shuffled in the tree branches above him and before he could think there was an arrow in it and a squirrel fell out of the tree," Oh. Woops." He said blushing furiously. He had let his nerves get the better of him and he had killed a squirrel for absolutely no purpose, especially where he still hadn't eaten the rabbit he had shot when he had met Cyrene.

Bewildered, Cyrene looked over her shoulder, though her concern melted into tenderness. A smile creased her lips. "Well, there's no need to show off your skills, Tobias," The redhead chuckled, tilting her head in a teasing manner. "I'm sure you're splendid at archery. Though, I don't think the squirrel would be as impressed." She snorted, turning back around and continuing to walk.

Tobias grinned sheepishky," I... I didn't mean to. I thought it was something..." He paused thinking of a word," Scarier, I guess." He shrugged.

"Ah," The rouge grinned, calling over her shoulder. "It was that vicious, hm? I understand, in that case. There's always that one squirrel who is more aggressive then the rest, ja?" She snickered quietly. "But I suppose there's nothing wrong with being on guard, right?"

Tobias stuck out his tongue," No, no there isn't anything wrong with being on guard. It might save your life one day and then I'll bring up this squirrel and how you laughed at me and then you'll feel bad and I'll be the one laughing. So you remember this next time I'm on guard, 'cause you might be the thing that I think is scary."

"Me?" Cyrene gasped, turning around with a smile. She placed her hand on her chest in order to look offended. "Oh, please. I'm as harmless as a snake." She added quickly, "Perhaps one with poison, but you get the gist. Don't provoke the snake, and it's almost harmless." The archer shrugged with a slight smirk. "Besides, the 'scariest' thing about me is the weapon I carry on my back. I'm not too bad." She snorted.

"Well your certainly scarier than a squirrel and I killed that." He joked as he unstrung his bow so that the string wouldn't get wet and weak.

The archer laughed. "You.. certainly have a point. A small one, though!" She patted her stallion's side, grinning to herself.

Tobias spotted the first if several tree houses that marked the beginning of the city of Elves. He pointed," Look!"

"What..?" The redhead rose a brow, squinting. "Oh- I get it. We're here, aren't we?" She smiled mischievously. Though, her brows furrowed. Would she stand out too much? Cyrene didn't plan on drawing attention to herself, but it seemed as if that might be difficult considering that she didn't quite have the pointed ears an elf would have. She inhaled. Perhaps she was just overthinking it.

Tobias took a step back. This may have been his home, but in his few hours outside of it he had already had more fun and didn't want to return. He also didn't enjoy the way they had treated him. He smiled awkwardly, although it didn't reach his eyes. He pulled on his ear itching at the scar. He remember when he had gotten it, fighting one of his tutors because he was supposed to be learning self defense. He looked to Cyrene," Hey, maybe you want to do rhis, after all it is your letter."

Placing on hand on her hip, Cyrene simply shrugged. "Good idea, I suppose. I'll just head in and out in less than a few minutes. No problem. I think." The rouge scrunched her nose with a lopsided grin. "Got any suggestions? These are your kind of people, after all. I don't want to come of as alarming.. or something like that." Though she might not be blunt when it came to reading people, she did have some sense. She could tell something was possibly off with the elf's expression, but she wasn't quite sure what it could be. So, until she was given a bigger clue or something of the sorts, she would simply brush it past her observation.

Tobias looked at her," Well you should probably not take off your bow, to them our weapon is our position. So if you don't have your bow they'll think you weak. Speak your mind and don't seem weak. Oh and if you see a shorter elf with a wand well... yunno." He said.

Chuckling, the archer nodded firmly. "Understood." Cyrene paused, pulling her hood over her head once more. She rose a brow. "Are you sure you don't want to come along? I'm sure we can explain anything, if there are questions." She smiled weakly. To be honest, there was a feeling that lingered in the back of her mind, but she couldn't pinpoint it.

Tobias looked up from his shoes," Yunno what?" He said thinking," I guess I will come with you. That way if you run into... trouble I'll be able to get you out, and i can see his expression when the wand is repurposed." He decided.

Cyrene smiled, "Good choice! And- hey- I'm not planning on stirring up trouble unless it's absolutely necessary." She laughed underneath her breath. "But that wand.. what are we planning on doing with it?"

(( Apologies about the late response! The notification for you responding got lost! ;( ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For Arthur!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus