Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hello! I've been lurking on RP Repository for over a year, now, but haven't really gotten involved in the community. For whatever reason, today seemed like the day to start changing that.

'Pretend' has been my favorite game for as long as I can recall. I started cutting my teeth with simple text role-play when I was a kid on "The Palace", an old graphical chat client - and later Furcaida and private Ragnarok Online RP servers. Beside that I enjoy a good spot of D&D as well and always find myself getting more into my characters then I expected.

I am an artist by trade because it's the one thing I'm good at. I ping-pong between creative hobbies and game-playing - but freeform RP always manages to pull me back somehow!

I look forward to potentially making new friends and telling new stories together.
giphy.gif

Welcome to the RPR community, even if you've been lingering for awhile! :D Happy Writings! <3
Welcome to being more involved in the community!! :D

I hope this helps to make more friends to have a lot of fun RPs with!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
zarry Topic Starter

Thank you for the lovely welcomes, KingOfDorks, Somnom, and Salazar!
Welcome to RPR, zarry

With being an artist, a DnD player and a writer you are indeed a jack of all trades!

We have a few DnD groups and games going on in RPR so be sure to use the search feature to find the groups as well as checking the Looking for RP forums

Dray is starting a new DnDish roleplay soon, check it out below

https://www.rprepository.com/g/cindergrove

Above all, glad to have you here with us and have fun!
welcome to the rpr
zarry Topic Starter

Thank you so much, Tusitala2017 - that's very good to know!

Thank you for the welcome, flowergirl23.
Well, welcome officially now! Hope that you have been and continue to enjoy your time here! ^_^
Hello and Welcome! I am glad you've decided to come out of lurking, I am sure there are a lot of people excited to meet you and RP!

I am also a Furcadian, so if you still play feel free to friend me! Well, you can friend me even if you don't play too :P

Hopefully you meet a lot of amazing people as I have here!
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hey there Zarry! I'm glad to have you involved! I hope you've been having a lot of fun1
zarry Topic Starter

So many warm welcomes! I really appreciate it, thanks.
Well, a very late but just as well meaning WELCOME to RPR!! <3
zarry Topic Starter

Thank you Kruhee. What lovely art you have!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to the community! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome! The best place to connect is to start talking to people on the forums. People are generally receptive if you send them friend requests through their profiles.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the Repository! I hope you find some great friends here :D
Morrigan

Hello there! Welcome officially then. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus