Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Birthday Raffle (get u some free art!) [closed]

Happy Birthday! Love your art too. I'm sure whoever wins is going to be thrilled with it. ^-^
Happy early birthday! I hope you have a wonderful birthday month! 😭
This is so sweet!đŸ„șHappy early birthday Hiero and count me in for sure!
kungpowdragon23

Happy birthday
This is such a great idea! You make me feel guilty that I was a bad hobbit! Happy birthday ( although please no vanishing with a ring and sending your nephew on grand quests)! I would love if the trio were drawn, any one of them, whichever you feel is easiest if I get picked. You do great work by the way!
Happy birthday! I would love to join in!
happy bday, you have a lovely style!! (and i also love those birdies in the first picture)
Gear

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!

This is so generous of you
Happy day of birthing, and you are a wonderful person for doing this!
Auberon Moderator

What a lovely thing to do for the community! Happy birthday, and thank you for this opportunity. :)
You have an absolutely lovely art style! Thanks for your generosity in giving gifts to others for your birthday! :D

Happy way early birthday!! I hope you're able to celebrate and do some nice things to mark the day.
What beautiful art, and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!
Claine Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

This is so unbelievably generous of you!! I'd love to enter!
Wow! You’re so sweet, it’s often hard to think of giving on the day that your supposed to be “getting”! Happy birthday, and awesome work on the art. ❀
Happy early birthday!! :D
Happy birthday! It's cool that you're doing this!
Happy birthday—we have the same birthday! This is super nice of you to do. :)
Happy Early Birthday! Wow, this is really generous of you!
Happy Early Birthday! Your art is really cool btw!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Birthday Raffle (get u some free art!) [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus