Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

The collector! They probably have something that can help out.
Can't pass up a powerful cute little mage. Arle Nadja
scare

The Champion I choose Is Gwen Foster she is the Next Black Goliath in line after her father and let's not for get tough
Starfire cause well she's strong af in the DC universe so I'll take it
Yeah, I'mma go for Ace here! They give me Halo/Destiny/Warframe kinda vibes and in scenario's where you gotta kick ass, those heavily armored scifi supersoldiers tend to come handy, heh.
I'm going to go against the grain and go with a wildcard, Clickjaw. He's going to either maul me or my enemies, and either way, sow discord onto the battlefield! Blood and guts all around! Hooray!
I'm going with ... A'sraha! She seems like a pretty competent heroine! Glad to have her on my side.
Marin wrote:
I'm going with ... A'sraha! She seems like a pretty competent heroine! Glad to have her on my side.
Aye, I'm gonna have to choose Alia because it's on! It's on like- Starts freaking snoring you'll probably get what i mean if ye play this-
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Marin wrote:
Aye, I'm gonna have to choose Alia because it's on! It's on like- Starts freaking snoring you'll probably get what i mean if ye play this-

Alien Hominid cause nostalgia
I too will go with Ace! (I'd also go for Koga, but I think it'd be a little counter-productive because he likes demon hunting, and I have a lot of demonic OCs... XD)
Zeno! Listen, you know I love your girl, Mixie, but Zeno takes the "please defend me, I'm fragile" cake. While they sure may be a gentle giant, that's still a 7'3" perfectly-designed BEAST bordering 300 pounds I'll have in my corner.
It's such a tough choice because so many of your characters could be badass champions in a fight! But I think Valerie would be a formidable opponent to throw at enemies, and I'm sure they'd sorely regret messing with her!
Light Raygun looks like she would be a force to be reckoned with.
Giles of Davencher looks like a Champion worth betting on. Half human half Angel? A true warrior.
_Apollo_ wrote:
Giles of Davencher looks like a Champion worth betting on. Half human half Angel? A true warrior.
Sure. i'll take Adam Baker for a reason.
I’ll take stickman. i feel like he could be secretly all powerful.
Satori Shimida! I've found that a kitsune can be quite the formidable trickster.
Chrysalis, because she's a freaking dragon.
_Hermes_ wrote:
Chrysalis, because she's a freaking dragon.
Tristan Liuva Crichton because i feel like she needs some supporting fire.
Demoman to destroy some annoyances…!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus