Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

I was at first tempted to go with Cadmos Deravenel, but I don't think I could trust him to not turn on me. So I've landed on Aahnik - but I just hope he chooses to engage the enemy rather than sit back and watch with a bowl of popcorn.
The prospector, Elmer Stroud

As Don Rosa taught us, you piss off a gold prospector and you're for a world of pain

5eb4a35403366fff3e6691db378d0be6.jpg
I'd choose Gheiss
Libertine Topic Starter

Sandrine's Crew. I'm biased when it comes to pirates, and who wouldn't want an entire crew to champion for them?
I'd pick Trinitera because she seems like she knows how to fight and would be loyal but would also know when to put you in your place.
Wyatt seems like a solid enough choice to me
I like Bard!! Feywilds, hooooo
Libertine Topic Starter

While I'm mega biased about the twins, if I had to choose a fighter, it would definitely be Geist. I'm confident he could take out either of them (if fought individually) and most- if not all- of my characters too
MangoNekros

I think i'll take the Roid Rage Babe out for a spin.
I'll choose Enkidu. I like fighting potentials.
Gonna random-pick Nokio because why not?
MangoNekros

Xpoint_MetaPulse wrote:
Gonna random-pick Nokio because why not?

Jack-O because I paid for her existence here
Jotaro. It never hurts to have Jotaro on your side...it only hurts for those who don't.
U-110 because shaaaaaaaaaaark.
Also, a
Goodness...so many to choose from. I'll try Amber - Firebrand Archer. Just because...
Shadeslayer45

i think ill go for Yanzu because posioned spear plus a combative nature what could possibly go wrong!"
Pfft, Godzilla. Obviously. I'd be insane not to choose him!
Libertine Topic Starter

Eleanor. I'd like to see her win a Brains VS Brawn battle, and I don't have many OCs proficient in firearms, she'd balance that!
Dhoruba ☺

He's good vibes and stronk
I'd take the Navy Seal Daxx as my Champion any day.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus