Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

MangoNekros

Fred. No questions asked.
Doom Slayer, nothing better thank cracking open some cold ones - be they beer or demon skulls or beer poured into demon skulls! Definitely the fellow you want on your side in a bar fight. It was a hard call between him and Chief though, them two and Goblin Slayer are like the dream team of mass murder and genocide.

I really only have two options, the adorable cinnamon roll paladin Arthur Nazarene or the noir cowboy Lazarus Mercury.
One can never go wrong with a detective cowboy. Lazarus Mercury, get ready!
I'd say...Rivka because...why not? Goblin-Shaman
Calloway Brothers cause werewolves are hella
Ayyy, that'll be Azlios for me man! Y'know, 8 foot demon dude (don't speak American measurements but I know that's gotta be mad tall) with apparent himbo vibes which would increase the chances of good ol' funky battle-dialogue unfolding? Hell yeah man, consider the tussle won!
Give me The Ruffians. Super cool group of lads.
MangoNekros

Crazy Head. Lets get craaaaaaaaaaaazy!
I got Carmine. He looks like he could bring fear to other fighters.
Mina Moderator

I’m going to choose Denaris, a werewolf tank is a good thing to have in your corner.
Avalon, because pancakes <3
Dammit Leigh, you got a whole shitton of amazing badasses on your team so you ain't making this so easy.. but taking everything into consideration, I think ol' Kiran here'd make for a perfect champion. Just because his powers/magic is so damn unique & gruesome, it'll make for a duel that I won't be able to pull off with my own bastards. That, and he's such a likeable lil' man that I'm sure that the bits surrounding this hypothetical battle of the ages will be no less entertaining than the combat itself!
MangoNekros

Lets go withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mad
Agent 47, you’re being reassigned
MangoNekros

Akagi, you're being reassigned... as my wife >:D
Hmm...Cheshire. Something appealing and devastating about a kitty girl with battle ship artillery to fight with. :3
MangoNekros

Denaris. Swag werewolf. Enough said
Jotaro Kujo is an easy enough choice. I mean his stand is insanely powerful and he beat Dio.
Zyxarekti! I choose you!
MangoNekros

Zeno. He was pretty rad

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus