Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Unpopular video game opinions

I enjoyed playing Dragon Age 2! There I said it! Yes the levels are repetitive and it's super short and SCREWYOUANDERSYOUPUSSY but there were some great characters, interesting themes and it's one of the first and only times I've enjoyed playing a melee rogue in that franchise. So there!

Remove this ad

Dndmama wrote:
I enjoyed playing Dragon Age 2! There I said it! Yes the levels are repetitive and it's super short and SCREWYOUANDERSYOUPUSSY but there were some great characters, interesting themes and it's one of the first and only times I've enjoyed playing a melee rogue in that franchise. So there!

DA2 is the best dragon age game so far if only because of the characters; This game has my favorite characters ever. Also, same - I didn't much mind the repetitive caves and stuff, I just loved the crazy character hijinks lol - I kinda appreciated how small scale this game was in its scope - there wasn't any real "End of the world" type of stuff (at least as I saw it / how I remember it), which was kinda nice for once lol
IloveFenriswaytoomuchokayshutup
mass effect 3 had an amazing ending to end the series on and i love the final choice making in the game. that said, Andromeda wasn't THAT terrible as everyone thought. people were just still sad about ME3 that it tainted the amazing feeling that Andromeda gave
Cryptal wrote:
mass effect 3 had an amazing ending to end the series on and i love the final choice making in the game. that said, Andromeda wasn't THAT terrible as everyone thought. people were just still sad about ME3 that it tainted the amazing feeling that Andromeda gave

I too enjoyed ME3 and it's endings. Solidarity.
I actually came in just to say I loved ME: Andromeda and Dragon Age 2 myself. Okay, Inquistion has my favorite characters... but that's beside the point.
Unpopular opinion; I love the Saints Row series but GTA V is borderline unplayable and I don't get the hype for it at all. I tried to like it, I tried to get into the online to see if that's where the magic happens, but... no. It's probably just not for me, but that's odd considering a very similar franchise sits among my top 50.
Final Fantasy IX and X are the best FF games. While 7 is good (OG, not remake) it's combat system was a bit screwy for a FF game. The game just felt to distant. The storyline was spectacular, but the lack of a consistent battle mechanic made it feel weird to transition from 4 and 6 to 7 (Haven't played 5 and I refuse to based off of what I've seen.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Unpopular video game opinions

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus