Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi y'all!

Hi!

I’m Fae, I’m 25, and I sort of accidentally stumbled onto this community while searching for places to get back into roleplay after years of being plagued by social anxiety. I’ve been sort of back at it for a year, but I’m ready for more and I wanna try a forum experience. Everyone seems really nice, so I’m excited (but also incredibly nervous hahaha).

I mostly just wanna stretch those creative writing muscles and have fun. I prefer doing original content, but making fan characters or AUs is fun too. Of my hundreds of characters I’ve concocted over the years, I’m still figuring out who I wanna throw in here. Too many possibilities! They tend to be from a fantasy or supernatural setting. I’m still figuring out the site and how to forum, but I’m a quick learner. Also, I only play with fellow adults. Sorry kiddos.

Outside of roleplay stuff...I am an artist, I’m going to school to make art better. I love the Dragon Age games, and I like playing D&D and Monster of the Week. But mostly, I am tired and need a nap. Don’t feel afraid to message me, and I’ll try to not be afraid to message you.

Thanks all!
Hello and welcome to RPR, Fae! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
DeathandtheMaiden

Hi Magefaery. (loved Anders)

Looking forward to see what characters you have. I've also played Dragon Age and Mass Effect but also Skyrim, which I've modded the hell out of. I'm currently co running a game that's a dark medieval fantasy with a friend on here, we're always looking for new players but there are loads of other games on RP that should interest you.

Cheers.
MageFaery Topic Starter

DeathandtheMaiden wrote:
Hi Magefaery. (loved Anders)

Looking forward to see what characters you have. I've also played Dragon Age and Mass Effect but also Skyrim, which I've modded the hell out of. I'm currently co running a game that's a dark medieval fantasy with a friend on here, we're always looking for new players but there are loads of other games on RP that should interest you.

Cheers.

Hi, nice to meet you! Always good to meet a fellow DA/ME fan. I’m interested in hearing a little more about this game of yours, if you’d like you can pm me.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
tenor.gif

Hello~ and welcome to our little corner of the internet~

I understand the nervousness of new places and groups, but you are correct; in my experience I would say 98% of the people on this website are absolutely lovely and that you will fit right in~Tons of people here play with original universes and fan created ones or in already existing universes, some like myself, do all of the above~

Artists are always appreciated and welcomed here, people love seeing what others can do and seeing people's creative vision~

I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I love TTRPGS like that! I learned of MotW from the McElroys' The Adventure Zone and am currently trying to build my own campaign!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi y'all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus